Mr. Faggot Thinks I Care About Jackdancing

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Firstly, Vaping is not smoking

Vaping is intended for current adult smokers , that wish to continue enjoying their nicotine habit at a reduced risk.

Mr. Toad

Banned
Send everyone that pic of the "tile-grout" threat you sent to Jack's family and tried to frame Messenger with, Danny.

I've never sent any threat to Vap's famiy. I don't send real life threats. VAp sends real life threats

have you heard the phone messages where he threatens to track down some guy's wife at her work and then hang him with a rope? If not I can link it for you

he's a sick stalking psycho (with an extremely gay sounding voice -is that a lisp?)

the only time I contacted his family was to warn them what dear old Vap was getting up to on the net

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And to think this probably all started a decade ago over a disagreement about the handling of a comic book character...

Mr. Toad

Banned
no it started in 2000 when Vap fucked over (scammed) Danny Hellman in an ebay transaction

what were you referring to?

You contacted his family? No way! That is crossing the line.

Whose a faggot? Jack ?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
no it started in 2000 when Vap fucked over (scammed) Danny Hellman in an ebay transaction

what were you referring to?
I was taking a guess -- I've never been involved in those other boards. It all just landed here one day after it was already in full swing.

13 yr old vengeance. Holy shit! Glad they can't push the red button.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom