Mr. Faggot Thinks I Care About Jackdancing

Mr. Toad

Banned
sadly there is a real person called jack who lives by himself in middle of nowhere, VT

i've seen th photographs

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
VT is short for Viscous Traction. It's Lamborghini's term for the all-wheel drive system they used on their 'Diablo' model cars.

My friend had a lambo. He got it for xmas. Sweet ride. Haven't seen him in years.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Sometimes I think the world would be better off without some people... usually happens when I constantly see these Jack/Flag/Hellman threads in the news feed.

Latest Reputation Received (323 point(s) total)
02-23-2014 08:38 PM
jack
Thread: Mr. Faggot Thinks I Care About Jackdancing
believe it or not, no one at tk cares what you really think. bitch

He neg repped me. I bet he wants to break my knees. I bet he'll get the whole band from 1drummer.com to smash my head in it O'Charleys.

Mr. Toad

Banned
jack

He neg repped me. I bet he wants to break my knees. I bet he'll get the whole band from 1drummer.com to smash my head in it O'Charleys.

his band - smokin gun- kicked him out and airbrushed his ugly face out of existence

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
jack

It's extra funny when he speaks of behalf of everyone at TK. Like some sort of retard ambassador.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Good luck with that.

Do yourself a favor and cut them all off. There's no progress to be made talking to these idiots.

I've tried reason, mockery, ridicule, acceptance, friendship, conflict, contention, aggression, kindness and camaraderie.

The only thing that works is silence.

Troll Kingdom is my favorite place online. Nothing else even comes close.

You have changed. You are freaking me out man!!

Seph

Retired Account
ask yourself this Gear: why would I use one of my accounts to troll another of my own accounts?

makes no sense

STFU jack.