My beef with beef

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
It tastes good, but you have to kill cows to get it. Plus it's bad for you. Fucking God. What an asshole.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
god is a troll

Yub

Anachrophobic
But cows are made of tasty meat. It'd be wrong not to eat them. Why else would they be made of tasty meat?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Chicken
Buffalo
Turkey
Snails
Salmon
Mahi-Mahi
Trout
Red Snapper
Duck
Goose
Lamb
Venison
Shrimp

Mirah

I love you
So like cows are the reason the world is in shambles. If you had no cows, the world would be fine. Raising cattle is a hastle, causes pollution, and takes up valuable resources. While eating beef, especially my favorite-steak, is pleasurable, it really is not good for you causing numerous health issues.
If we got rid of cows, beef, steer etc etc it would solve alot of problems.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
For a second there, I thought you put beef on your cereal.

Mirah

I love you
See, I knew someone was going to say that. The thing is-we are the only creatures who drink milk-and not even our own past being an infant. I grew up on Goats Milk-it wasn't bad. I really dont' know what the argument against milk is-but there is one!

Yub

Anachrophobic
Not the sort of milk to put in your coffee then. AND THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY NON DAIRY CREAMER GETS A NEGGING!!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I'm so confused. If we had no fucking cows we would have no cheese and ice cream then either eh? WHAT THE FUCK THEN?! HUH?! WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?! WHAT THE FUCK?!