my beef with DARK PICKLE

aeommai

cookie?
aren't you a dork lord sock? whynot post with the dork lord account, this one's got no avatar and has FUCKED OFF as the user title.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
aren't you a dork lord sock? whynot post with the dork lord account, this one's got no avatar and has FUCKED OFF as the user title.

He has been posting with the Dork Lord account(when he's not playing FB superhero).My guess is he was using Dark Pickle when he pretended to be fed up with TK and leave.

aeommai

cookie?
i cant stand FB games their so lame. you get shit for inviting friends to play, it's like a pyramid scheme.

and farmville is the worst.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yep

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
A BERLIN burglar's break-in took an unexpected turn when he stumbled upon a corpse and felt compelled to call the police.

"He called to say he'd just broken into a flat and found a dead body," said a spokeswoman for Berlin police Thursday. "He gave the address of the place and then hung up."

Officers discovered the 64-year-old resident of the flat dead in his bedroom. The man had passed away about two weeks ago, and authorities are not treating the death as suspicious.

The burglar has not been heard of since. Local media said he fled the apartment empty-handed, but police could not confirm this.

Seph

Retired Account
lol

aeommai

cookie?
welp fagh if you want to hear about my duals there's one:

Scott Hall.

the other ones are either MUGEN! people or alternatively guys from the university who used to post in class with me for the "invasion"

they dropped out because they've got fucking short attention spans.

the most recent "wrestling" user that posted is a guy named Jordan who went to high school with me. go check his IP, he's the ultimate warrior you stupid cunt.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
welp fagh if you want to hear about my duals there's one:

Scott Hall.

the other ones are either MUGEN! people or alternatively guys from the university who used to post in class with me for the "invasion"

they dropped out because they've got fucking short attention spans.

the most recent "wrestling" user that posted is a guy named Jordan who went to high school with me. go check his IP, he's the ultimate warrior you stupid cunt.

I'm sorry, what? I zoned out and stop paying attention. Could you repeat all that?