My Cat Is Radioactive

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
After four years of her yo-yo-ing around the five-pound mark, I finally went to the Feline Hyperthyroid Treatment Center and got her that therapy. Her appetite is slowly picking up but it will be another three weeks before the vet visit to see if the treatment worked. I am thankful that I can afford this medical procedure; it was not a financial possibility at the time of her diagnosis.

Gonad

I'm not supposed to be within a foot of her for the next two weeks. Yeah, right. And I'm not supposed to throw her litter in the garbage because it will set off the detectors, so I have to flush it instead, as if putting it in the water supply is so much safer.

Mirah

I love you
I'm not supposed to be within a foot of her for the next two weeks. Yeah, right. And I'm not supposed to throw her litter in the garbage because it will set off the detectors, so I have to flush it instead, as if putting it in the water supply is so much safer.

Oh my gosh. WHat?! This is crazy? You mean people are just running around with radio active cats? Wait, are you with child? Just kidding. Hope the treatment works for the cat.

Gonad

I am not pregnant. Children and pregnant women are not allowed into the apartment until this coming Friday.

Mirah

I love you
If I wasn't so sore I would go into the city today for the parade. It sounded exciting last week but now today I am meh.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Remember, the last nine half-lives will be half the length of the first nine. Or something like that.