My credit score has to be wrong.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL that was actually funny, fake Geedis.

In that really sad, really pathetic way. Since neither Dirk nor I post at your board, we both automatically perma pwn any thread we appear in.

And the idea that you actually took the time to post it here quote by quote shows the pains to which you'll go through to be owned. You're all pathetic.

Hilarious.

geedis

How can we be pwned by a board that consists of Blackfoot and his duals and is closed to everyone else?

Because we can.

Our members have made a total of 3,939 posts in 547 topics.
We have 58 members.
Our newest member is HADAD.

Who would have 58 duals at one board besides Jack? Blackfoot isn't obsessed like that

To be pwned we actually need to be able to reply to Blackfoot and his duals at his board.

If you wanna play then contact Blackfoot about registering. If not then we'll continue pwning your ass.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So, you pwned everyone here by making them dislike you enough to neg you with red karma? Isn't that sorta like running a 26-foot marathon? they ALREADY dislike you. They already neg you. All you hadda do was show up and they'd have karmabombed you.

You want respect, do something we've never seen before from your crowd, like not breathing through your mouth or something.

geedis

LOL that was actually funny, fake Geedis.

In that really sad, really pathetic way. Since neither Dirk nor I post at your board, we both automatically perma pwn any thread we appear in.

Whether you admit it or not, Dirk Funk and Jack post at Blackfoot's Hyperboard. I'm pretty sure you've read some of those post by both. Personally I don't give a fuck if its you or not. The facts are the facts.

Read'em and weep asshole. Jack and Dirk Funk.

And the idea that you actually took the time to post it here quote by quote shows the pains to which you'll go through to be owned. You're all pathetic.

Hilarious.

Anything for you old man, Blackfoot pwns you daily. There is more perma pwning in the passworded forums.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hey geedis, you want respect you need to take on these haha foam knights. They be dissin you forum, yo.

jack

Whether you admit it or not, Dirk Funk and Jack post at Blackfoot's Hyperboard. I'm pretty sure you've read some of those post by both. Personally I don't give a fuck if its you or not. The facts are the facts.
Read'em and weep asshole. Jack and Dirk Funk.

Anything for you old man, Blackfoot pwns you daily. There is more perma pwning in the passworded forums.

I really hate to break this to you, but I've never even lurked at that shitty board, ever, so I've never seen anything that you're talking about.

let's get something straight, the fact that you're printing posts from fake duals with mine and dirk's names to prove some retarded point we could care less about over here is MEANINGLESS.

The only person owned by this action is you. No one from here has read any of this bullshit, or cares about it in the slightest. We're not owned by anything, we don't give the slightest shit about you, your group or your shitty board.

get a fucking clue, it's like playing with a five year old holding up his hand going wanna see wanna see??? and then running away.

Grow the fuck up already.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
^
True

If any of us really gave a damn, we'd sign up on BlehkkFut's board. BTW, everyone who posted in that pasted circle jerk of the mentally impaired should be embarrassed to have taken place in that 'conversation' if you can call it that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Blackfoot just pwned the fuck out of yall in this thread.

From Blackfoot's Hyperboard.

Quote:
Blackfoot wrote:
^True dat.^

I'ma call out Seph in the process, punk ass mothafucka will be caught hook line a sinker.

Quote:
Joe Hennessy wrote:
Seph isn't worth the time, but do it.

Quote:
geedis wrote:
Lets get back on conchaga.

Quote:
steve samurai jack™ wrote:
conchaga doesn't post their at the moment

Quote:
Blackfoot wrote:

Since I dropped the dime on Conchaga abusing admin powers he's been AWOL

Quote:
Joe Hennessy wrote:
Loktar hasn't posted in awhile.

Quote:
Jack wrote:
If this work then you'll be the true New Jack.

Quote:
Dirk Funk wrote:
It didn't take long Blackfoot, Your credit took a major down fall. Good job!

Quote:
Blackfoot wrote:
Pimpin' at TrollKingdom is too damn easy

Quote:
Jack wrote:
No shit.

Quote:
steve samurai jack™ wrote:
*laughing*

Quote:
Blackfoot wrote:
Speak Freely belongs to a playa

Quote:
Kaos wrote:
you are the man. can't deny that.

Quote:
Jack wrote:
Play on playa.

And another thang

What you gone do about that pimpin' @ Blackfoot's Hyperboard

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So, you pwned everyone here by making them dislike you enough to neg you with red karma?

It wasn't the pwning as it was to make them work. I like making trolls work.

I was satified at with the out come. The best part of the job is knowing my worth at "TrollKinhdom".

Up Top

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I really hate to break this to you, but I've never even lurked at that shitty board, ever, so I've never seen anything that you're talking about.

Even you have to admit that you're a staright up liar "Jack" and I(Blackfoot) will prove it.

The only person owned by this action is you. No one from here has read any of this bullshit, or cares about it in the slightest. We're not owned by anything, we don't give the slightest shit about you, your group or your shitty board.

^Right there is the lie "Jack"^

No one from here has read any of this bullshit

You stated that no one from "TrollKingdom" ever reads my board is a dead give awy that you do. If you think my board isn't read by trolls, look at the views your thread gets.

get a fucking clue, it's like playing with a five year old holding up his hand going wanna see wanna see??? and then running away.

Grow the fuck up already.

And another thang, "Jack"

At least I have a full functioning board. Hey "Jack", remind us of how many boards you lost and failed miserable at again?

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Loser.

Don't it make you mad knowing I'm that much better than you?

jack

Did I miss something, or did Charles just completely bash his face repeatedly against the wall again?

Charles. I own you. You're a completely played out retard that has split into seven personalities due to the depths to which I have trolled you.

But by all means, do go on. I am actually entertained by the extent of your psychosis.

Psychoses, my bad.

jack

Even you have to admit that you're a staright up liar "Jack" and I(Blackfoot) will prove it.

I promise I'll avoid the obvious spelling troll and say prove it besides saying it exists on a locked board that only you and your duals and friends have access to, and save us all the pixel space PRETTY FUCKING PLEASE?

You stated that no one from "TrollKingdom" ever reads my board is a dead give awy that you do.
You don't get it Charles. No one gives a shit about your board. Whether anyone looks at it or not isnt an issue. 48 members and less than 10000 posts in ten fucking years says it all by it's lonesome, wouldn't you say?

If you think my board isn't read by trolls, look at the views your thread gets.
If you're talking about some thread at your retarded board, good luck, no one cares.

And another thang, "Jack"

At least I have a full functioning board. Hey "Jack", remind us of how many boards you lost and failed miserable at again?

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Loser.

Don't it make you mad knowing I'm that much better than you?
You know Charles, you've still never gotten over the beating I gave you at The Kingdom, and you're continued obsession with me proves that succinctly.

Fully functioning board, indeed. Complete with posters named Jack and Dirk Funk.

Good luck with that, btw. There's meds for that shit.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
What? Listen, Chuck: If you're gonna post as Jack and Dirk Funk at your board, you gotta do the research and do their posting styles right.

Quote:
Jack wrote:
If this work then you'll be the true New Jack.

Quote:
Dirk Funk wrote:
It didn't take long Blackfoot, Your credit took a major down fall. Good job!
This is proof enough that they don't post there and that they're socks of either you or one of your other NAP poseurs (if they are legitimately separate, which I doubt); the tone and language of these posts is grossly incorrect.

So who has the greater lust for Jack then, Charles? You or Ange? You have in your favour that you've been obsessing for Jack for far longer than the dumb bint has, but since you've started going for Dirk as well, it's distracted you. Ange has her focus solely on Jack (I think; don't really give a damn as the bitch can't be bothered to respond to my calling her out).

Let me go on record that only one person here has successfully emulated Jack's posting style.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Fuck you in the neck, Charles. Deeply and repeatedly.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What? Listen, Chuck: If you're gonna post as Jack and Dirk Funk at your board, you gotta do the research and do their posting styles right.

^That's my point Bickendan^

How long did it take before you realize that they were not "TrollKingdoms" "Jack" and "Dirk Funk"?

They are not "TrollKingdom's Jack" or "TrollKingdoms Dirk Funk". "Bickendan", you seem to think that there is no possible way that someone could own the handle "Jack" or "Dirk Funk". You are so fucking owned its pathetic.

This is proof enough that they don't post there and that they're socks of either you or one of your other NAP poseurs (if they are legitimately separate, which I doubt); the tone and language of these posts is grossly incorrect.

What are you bangin' about? Bickendan, you seem to get very defensive about "Jack's" handle, and "Jack" gets very very defensive about "Dirk Funk's" handle at my board. What a buuch of pussies. "Dirk Funk" haven't said a word about this matter.

And another thing, "Bickendan"

This does not concern you, shut tha fuck up.

Let me go on record that only one person here has successfully emulated Jack's posting style.

so can "steve samurai jack", you don't see him bragging about it.

Up Top

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Fuck you in the neck, Charles. Deeply and repeatedly.

Is that................dick....Is that my ..... on your......

*urp*

:bigass:

Edited.
Nevrer mind I didn't have the courage to leave it

jack

Less than 8000 posts in 10 years

less than 60 members in 10 years, including some that are duplicates of other members Charles is clearly jealous of here at TK.

Let me say this to you Charles. The fact that "jack" posts at your board speaks volumes about how deeply I've pwned you, no matter what you say about whomever that's supposed to be. it's supposed to be me, and you prove how deeply I own you by the actions of that dual at your board. You should consider growing up.

And...the fact that "Dirk Funk" is also registered there, and you admit that neither of them are actually us, just again UNDERSCORES how the two of us have owned you.

But I know you know this, it's just fun to mock you while ponting it out.

Anything else? How's "jack" and "dirk" doing at your board anyway? LOL