My daughter has a new last name

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Congratulations. Is this your first time to be a father-in-law?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That's awesome. You've gained a son-in-law!

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
The little boy is my daughters adopted sisters little boy and the little girl at around 1 minute on the video is my son in laws. Grandpa will make her a go cart and buy her guns and ammo. us folks in the USA are big on guns and ammo and start the kids early.

So now I am a grandpa so it is my goal to turn them into little trolls. I am happy as hell and am thrilled.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Pa Pa Bad Dog! That little girl will have you wound around her little finger in no time. You and her will be trolling while drinking pretend tea out of her little china tea set, your pinky poised to the side. Its going to be great.

Seph

Retired Account
yea my new son in law rocks, I want to haul his ass to Canada and get some salmon and halibut and crab.

I hope he is not a puker because Im not turning back. Im a real fisher man.

me too, gotta fish in canada for salmon shark oneday.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I used to go fishing with my Boy Scout troop, back when I was in Boy Scouts (2002-2009), up at Potter County and Pine Creek. Most of the fish were too small, or would just eat the worms without getting hooked. However, some were big enough, and we'd cook and eat 'em. Had a few funny stories involving the fish when two of the boys decided to cut and clean them caveman-style.

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
Congrats. My daughters' are three and five, but I still worry about them one day dating and, God help me, getting married.

I'm glad you like your son-in-law. If I dislike one of my daughters' boyfriends, they won't get much further than the second date.

\S/

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Salmon shark?