My daughters wedding will have a Goth and Cowboy theme.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
being thats my daughter is the goth looking one and she is my crazy girl I want to look like Ozzy Osborne for her wedding.

Im thinking for a wedding present is giving her a tripple row spiked dog collar for her and a custom nose ring for her old man.

i have to July to make them

what you think?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like it. I love it.

Remember to show us the pictures of it.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
But is any woman good enough for her either?

If not, that girls' gonna be lonely.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
being thats my daughter is the goth looking one and she is my crazy girl I want to look like Ozzy Osborne for her wedding.

Im thinking for a wedding present is giving her a tripple row spiked dog collar for her and a custom nose ring for her old man.

what you think?

Why am I certain that it is fitting your daughter should wear a DOG collar? No doubt there is something being said there. Perhaps, at the reception, she will receive Milk Bone dog biscuits as gifts, no?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
No man is good enough for your little baby girl!

You can say that again! No man, with the exception of one seeming loser, will go near the goth skank. I am also certain it is no coincidence that daddy calls himself 'dog'. Looks, or rather the lack thereof, must run in the family. I have seen a picture of her father, and let me tell you, the cats will be running away.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box

what you think?

For a Goth wedding, This would really be a Kick Ass song for her

[youtube]yAxhWrzeEkM[/youtube]