Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Day

Oh, women can do things, too: Cry rape, deny having sex with you all together, throw beer at you in public... or maybe that's just my luck.

RWC said:
Oh, women can do things, too: Cry rape, deny having sex with you all together, throw beer at you in public... or maybe that's just my luck.
Or they can humiliate you in front of friends, say they love you and then go out with someone else, take your money, ignore you when you simply ask 'What? Why?' , sic people on you to beat you up, etc.

Nope, not this idiot, not again.

That really sucks. I've had sooo many guys chew me up and spit me out that my guard is constantly up, even with my husband. I don't trust easily. That also has to do with what happened to me pertaining to the other thread. I guess I just care too much about making the other person happy before myself. It gets me walked on and hurt, sometimes multiple times by the same person.

All I can say is it makes you more careful each time :/ I dunno how someone could treat you like that.

May I ask what exactly happened?

Scorned sounds like I'm just spiteful. I'm only really hostile at this point.

That's the beer and testosterone talking. Wait until you stop caring and realize that you'll only be alone if you want to be. The peace of mind and orgasms will increase. I don't know about your penis size though, but I got this e-mail...

Monolith said:
That really sucks. I've had sooo many guys chew me up and spit me out that my guard is constantly up, even with my husband. I don't trust easily. That also has to do with what happened to me pertaining to the other thread. I guess I just care too much about making the other person happy before myself. It gets me walked on and hurt, sometimes multiple times by the same person.

All I can say is it makes you more careful each time :/ I dunno how someone could treat you like that.

WORD.

that is so me...it's like i have to stop myself from being practically degrading in what i'll do for this guy, so he doesn't see how desperate i am to keep him, while at the same time, i'm also ignoring the shit outta him so as to act nonchalant enough to convince myself it won't matter if this one hikes off either. and every time he calls, or is happy to see me, i'm still so surprised. it's fucked up.

Why bother? You're just playing games with each other. That's not a relationship, that's immaturity at best and there's no future in this unless you get pregnant.

Monolith said:
I sympathise with you, very much.

I'm not one for 'casual' sexual relationships because they render the relationship part meaningless. If I can be with you one moment and with another the next, what's your worth really?

That being said, there are many who do not appreciate the concept of having a mate.

They simply do not understand the influence over your emotions or 'heart' that the wield. Despite my unearthly, hateful rage against women which have royally fucked me over I've never felt that they really understood the mental punishment the inflicted.

May I ask what exactly happened?
Nope.

Understandable.

I don't do any kind of casual relationships whatsoever. Tried once, and it felt meaningless. I just don't see why I should waste my time in a relationship, or casual affair, that I already know isn't going anywhere. Let's just say I don't like wasting my time on crap.