My Dear Friend The Saint

Ding!

Banned
blaming donovan for your horrendus behavior over the last decade? A new low for you vap

but it's what I've come to expect from you

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sometimes I contemplate vomiting as a recreational activity. The recreational part would be in the placement, y'see. Like, through the open window of a parked car.

The Question

Eternal
But what have you come to expect from me? :yoohoo:

The Question

Eternal
you're just another Vap sock

A dirty sock, too. The kind you forget you left in your bed, only to rediscover it when the hooker shows up, causing her to suddenly demand a $200 "tip" when you'd already paid her.

The Question

Eternal
It's not Ding's fault he's stupid. It's only his fault that he's showing it off.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I was under Donovan's control so I'm not responsible for anything that happened in the last 10 years.

Blame him for all my actions, because I was only doing as directed.

You're very adept at blaming others for your actions and lack of self control. It is this trait which makes you so easy to manipulate into certain stances and behaviors. At least six times, counting the first two almost inadvertent episodes.

As for "controlling" you: you don't get off that easy. One doesn't perform brain surgery with a chainsaw, and there are real limits to the amount of behavioral modification you can take before snapping back like a rubber band.

The complete inability to handle positive reinforcement must be a real handicap for you. I can't imagine the amount of self-loathing you must go through in order to sabotage yourself so thoroughly.

The Question

Eternal
Whoa-oh! Ribbon on a flare!
Fake mah ham and we'll bake it ass wear!

jack

I've got dialogue.

Want to be my paper, and I'll be the pen?

jack

I am not available.
Oh! You weren't talking about me, were you?

: D

I'm ALWAYS talking about you. And thinking about you. And daydreaming about you.

jack

Queen Mud:
:( You're better than this Strap a pair on and own your asshattery

Last time I said something like this, Jibbles made a comment about sarcasm tags, which I then added and he misunderstood.

That post was sarcasm. I was being sarcastic. It bit Donovan too given his retarded response in the face of his narcissism, but I wasn't being serious. Methinks you missed the VOLUMES Don's been spitting out about him controlling me and me being his attack gnome. It's a gentle jab back at that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How soon after the "story" do we skip to the chapter where you, Dono, Onyx and possibly Gear all try to take credit for the inevitable making up of you and Dono? And then make up for reals.

I am enjoying all the "drama". just wondering out loud when we'll get to the end battle and the next trilogy.

I want to know if there will be a memorable acronym for the parties belonging to the gang, where they will meet for lunch, and if the Mexican service workers will be serving crappy food.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
There are two wars here-

JEL (Jack, Eloisel, Loktar)

Vs

DGD (Donovan, Gear, Ding)

EM (Eloisel, Mamakitty)

Vs

GOD (Gear, Onyxoverdrive, Donovan)