My Dream Will Never Be Realized

Love Child

One Love
Now that he is dead, I will never have an opportunity to sleep with the man. I kind of always thought I would some day. I mean he was only 50, it could have happened.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
ok... That's a little too creepy. Even for me. And I've got a folder on my PC devoted to gore and brutal death photos.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Now that he is dead, I will never have an opportunity to sleep with the man. I kind of always thought I would some day. I mean he was only 50, it could have happened.

Well my penis is kinda scarred too, and I'm still alive. Maybe I could be an adequate replacement someday?

And on the plus side I've never "allegedly" slept with little boys.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I used to sleep with young boys all the time. My mom would let me have sleepovers all the time when I was a kid.

Love Child

One Love
Come on, tell me about your child hood crushes that you might not otherwise publicly admit to others, you have to have them, everyone does. I mean some will admit it anyway and they don't care, some love him and want his babies and whatever.
I don't think I ever wanted the "new" Michael, I was more referring to the 80's when I was a young girl and also maybe had a crush on Prince too and that El Debarge guy.
For the record I did have a crush on Ricky Shroder that lasted into adulthood.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Come on, tell me about your child hood crushes that you might not otherwise publicly admit to others, you have to have them, everyone does. I mean some will admit it anyway and they don't care, some love him and want his babies and whatever.
I don't think I ever wanted the "new" Michael, I was more referring to the 80's when I was a young girl and also maybe had a crush on Prince too and that El Debarge guy.

Ricky Schroder got me curious about crossdressing when I was a young guy. I don't think I had any crushes though except a few of my female classmates.

Hmmm....Paula Abdul, Madonna maybe.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

I had a crush on Molly Ringwald when I was growing up.