My final thoughts on TK

MENtalist...you really are a USER whore! You know how to manipulate, desert, then return with numerous excuses as to WHY you are not here more or why you are busy and cannot post here when you have the time??

I will keep what confidences you and I shared forever a secret, but...

...I don't believe or trust you in ANY conceivable way!

YOU have decided to take TK in a direction that ONLY your stupid/blind staff will defend unto their dying days! It's called making MONEY!!! You bought this site, NOW u intend to profit from it. I HOPE YOU FAIL!!!

Others will bindly follow u and make numerous excuses for your actions...but then didn't so many tards drink the red kool-aid that Jim Jones gave them???

Good luck with your total RAPE of TK!!

Sell the site to somebody who cares, sell it to Hambil!!:)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the fuck up, Henoch.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
MENtalist...you really are a USER whore! You know how to manipulate, desert, then return with numerous excuses as to WHY you are not here more or why you are busy and cannot post here when you have the time??

I will keep what confidences you and I shared forever a secret, but...

...I don't believe or trust you in ANY conceivable way!

YOU have decided to take TK in a direction that ONLY your stupid/blind staff will defend unto their dying days! It's called making MONEY!!! You bought this site, NOW u intend to profit from it. I HOPE YOU FAIL!!!

Others will bindly follow u and make numerous excuses for your actions...but then didn't so many tards drink the red kool-aid that Jim Jones gave them???

Good luck with your total RAPE of TK!!

Sell the site to somebody who cares, sell it to Hambil!!:)

what a fucking drama queen.;)

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
My first act as your new overlord is to ban Henoch.

jack

I thought Jenna already said that BS was grounds for a permaban?

Have to get his tongue out of Eggs asshole first, I guess.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Excuse me?

jack

Did you fart?