my goodness young women are amazing!

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
night before last I was kicking back with a young lady friend when she gets a call, her 3 friends want to come over.

Not long later they are at my house, getting a buzz and taking trier cloths off in my pool all 4 of them

2 hours later IM face deep in some nice clean shaved pussy, this is a dream come true. I tried to get 2 of them at once but will try again next chance I get. Its a bit awkward when some gal tries to fuck you with other gals watching.

In the morning 2 ladies need a ride home, I take one home and later the one lady friend ask me" Do you even know what the fuck her name is?" I had no Idea "Tasty Pussy" was about all could come up with. I know her name now but it was a night to remember.

I wish I was single 5 years ago now. If I die with 3 babes trying to fuck me to death I want everyone to know thats the way I want to die.

The whole night was amazing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How are you doing these days, bad dog?

Seph

Retired Account
Apparently... OKAY!

Punisher

I've got a bullet for you
What the scene really looked like at "bad dog's" place:

6043.imgcache.jpg

jack

That's just a "Punisher" style grope fest in action. Fucking faggot is so gay his mom calls him sonny whenever I fuck her.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Not to tarnish my current happiness, but one of the minor drawbacks to being married is my genuine irritation at women who previously wouldn't give you the time of day, suddenly getting all flirty*.

It's like, hello, here's that pussy you ordered 20 years ago. Sorry it's late.

(*still rare, mind you, but definitely more common than it used to be.)

jack

Nothing makes a woman wetter than a gold band on a man for some reason.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
They just want what they can't have. So, the campaign is definately on, winner take all. It's not you so much as the goal of winning.