My houe is Spic and Span

El Rod d'Irico

The maids came today, and had the whole place sparkling within three hours. I'm home with a cold, so I was able to give them some special instructions then go to Starbuck's while they worked. (Who wants to watch people clean one's home?) They don't speak English very well, but fortunately my Spanish is good enough to give specific, detailed instructions about dusting, rinsing the kitchen floor twice, and vacuuming under the cushions of the sofa to get rid of the dog hair.

At the end of the year, I usually give them each $100 bill so they can get something special for their families back in Puebla, or for their anchor babies, or whomever.

I'm thankful that I'll never have to clean my bathroom again.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I'm home when my cleaning service comes, keeps 'em on their toes. I hate that they can't get the granite shiney in the bathroom but that's because I've ruined it with all of my facial cleansers it needs to be resurfaced. I'm never getting granite again, it's a pain in the ass.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Laker_Girl said:
I'm home when my cleaning service comes, keeps 'em on their toes. I hate that they can't get the granite shiney in the bathroom but that's because I've ruined it with all of my facial cleansers it needs to be resurfaced. I'm never getting granite again, it's a pain in the ass.

What's wrong with that picture?

El Rod d'Irico

Man, get a cleaning service. It's incredibly cheap, and you can have them come once a week, every two weeks, or once a month depending on your finances. It's totally worth it to have a clean house. It's very relaxing to make a mess and know some hired Hispanic is going clean it up for you!

A_Real_Prick666

I used to live with a bunch of bio-chemist grad students who left petrie dish experiments in the fridge all the time. I guess some of it wore off and I'm just taking it to another level. I'll post my findings in a few months.

Cranky Bastard

El Rod d'Irico said:
Man, get a cleaning service. It's incredibly cheap, and you can have them come once a week, every two weeks, or once a month depending on your finances. It's totally worth it to have a clean house. It's very relaxing to make a mess and know some hired Hispanic is going clean it up for you!

Once a week? Pfff. Filthy.

We keep our house spotless with little effort (because we don't dirty it up) and it gets cleaned as necessary, every day.

We're not so lazy.

Tyrant

Bah. Let the filthy Mexicans do all my work for me. I'm a White American, of a higher caste than these septics.

Aim high in 2007!

Tyrant

Bah. Let the filthy Mexicans do all my work for me. I'm a White American, of a higher caste than these septics.

Aim high in 2007!

Cranky Bastard

Who makes a filthy mess out of their shower or toilet that it needs "deep cleaning"?

We don't piss all over the toilet, and we hose down the shower and spray shower-clean on it. Never any soap build-up to combat.

There is nothing in our house that requires "deep cleaning." We never let it get that dirty.

Cranky Bastard

El Rod d'Irico said:
Baseboards? Windows?

The windows don't get dirty in this area. Baseboards are kept dust free by several air filters that run hidden in the house.

The persian rugs are the only real mess-makers as the wool will buff off in tiny pieces with passage. A short 4 minute dust-sweep on the wood floors handles this. We see the need to do that maybe once every other week if either of us sees a speck on the floor.

The Harlot vacuums the stairs once a week. They are carpeted in black and lint shows there. Takes her about 10 minutes to do a thorough job.

Cranky Bastard

I cook every day. We make enough money to eat breakfast at a restaurant every morning, so I'm moving us that direction.

The Question

Eternal
Clean your own damn bathroom and stop helping erode this country's economy, you sod.