My Love Child French Maid Fantasy

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She would come in every Tuesday and Thursday dressed as in my av, with her hair all long and blonde, and she would have to bend over A LOT to clean stuff up, her short little skirts and stockings rustling as she bustled about. She would find any excuse to constantly bump into me while she was working, and that bump would last for many lingering seconds as her little silky knickers would create static electricity on my spine.

She would then sit on my lap and kiss me for hours, all the chores undone.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I won't bore you to death with my Love Child in stilettoes stamping on Pickle's balls fantasy, owing to the fact that it's theoretically happened, if not necessarily in practice.

Love Child

One Love
Tonight my fantasy was that I was being fucked my my Mistress while she was being fucked by her Master. Yeaup thats about it. There was sitting on faces, cocks in asses, dildos, etc etc etc. Oh and cumming, there was lots of cumming. But then after that happens what are ya gonna do? You better like the people!

Seph

Retired Account
My Love Child French Maid Fantasy

thread titles like that can get u in trouble with the thought police on a website like this...

jack

What about the Penis Police?

Seph

Retired Account
well there gonna be up to their nuts in this one jack!

jack

One hour with Love Child would be one hell of an hour.....I bet she smells like strawberries.

I'd ask Dork Lord, but he's probably already forgotten.

jack

Tonight my fantasy was that I was being fucked my my Mistress while she was being fucked by her Master. Yeaup thats about it. There was sitting on faces, cocks in asses, dildos, etc etc etc. Oh and cumming, there was lots of cumming. But then after that happens what are ya gonna do? You better like the people!

After coming, we'd make an elaborate dinner, with lots of wine, cooking, kissing, rubbing, sighing and good smells. Then we'd eat and then of course fuck really HARD and come again.

Seph

Retired Account
One hour with Love Child would be one hell of an hour.....I bet she smells like strawberries.

I'd ask Dork Lord, but he's probably already forgotten.

pecan pie.

Seph

Retired Account
and tasty...

jack

I just had to bump this one.

Mirah

I love you
I doubt Love Chid remembers any of this. Summer of 2010 she had just started school.

College of course in case any idiots think otherwise.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I doubt Love Chid remembers any of this. Summer of 2010 she had just started school.

College of course in case any idiots think otherwise.
We can dream otherwise though. 18 year old Love Child in a Catholic or Japanese schoolgirl outfit.

jack

Speaking of school, let's start "cracking those books"

Accent on the first syllable.

51sRHJ0r9xL._UY606_.jpg

Last edited:

jack

5e79a340f6b470dd8bd6b4906eeb2b34.jpg