My new favourite wrestling company

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And the latest from Incredibly Strange Wrestling from their 9/15 show in San Francisco. The Abortionist & Cletus the Fetus have become a tag team known as Pro Life & Pro Choice. The two attempted to give female wrestler Jenny X an abortion in the ring with a coat hanger even though she isn't pregnant. The Klu Klux Klown, managed by Harley Racist debuted against Yom Ripper (as I recall that was a moniker the late Don Ross, who was Jewish and worked as Ripper Savage, had given to himself), Mondo Garcia (promoter Johnny Legend) billed as the son of Jerry Garcia heaving a heart attack in the ring. Anyway, the show ended with J.R. Benson being knocked out by The Rapist and being revived when his valet, after failing to revive him by rubbing her panties under his nose, peed on him to revive him. Kids, don't try that maneuver at home. Mom will get mad. Hey, some of that stuff must have been done before somewhere but I can safely say I'm glad whoever did it before didn't tell me about it. Listen, I wouldn't believe this actually stuff goes on either except they send me the tapes after the show.

The Rapist rules!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CLETUS THE FETUS!

CaptainWacky

Oh I guess it's out of business. :(

[YOUTUBE]1W9sweMUwBs[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THE WORLD IS WANKING.

CaptainWacky

WWE used to have "the world is watching" as their slogan. IT'S A PUN!