My sad plea for karma assistance thrtead

classichummus

on a break from forums
Eggs, you should make it so I can give pos karma to people!! :) my -513 karma score doesn't help this at all.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Keep posting in here, without being too retarded, and people will poskarma you back to health.

Of course if it gets annoying, this thread will be moved somewhere else. :)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You'll be less annoying if you stop using excessive punctuation, large text, posting about your post count, and posting about your exploits with your girlfriend (maybe one when you lose your virginity would be alright).

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Aww..

classichummus

on a break from forums
Thanks Eggs? lol, I didn't even make this thread! This was originally a post in Superkarmafragilisticexpialidocious! thread. (omg I actually spelled that from memory and got it exactly like the thread title! wow!)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Thanks Eggs? lol, I didn't even make this thread! This was originally a post in Superkarmafragilisticexpialidocious! thread. (omg I actually spelled that from memory and got it exactly like the thread title! wow!)
Well yes, because you were bringing the other karma threads to a grinding halt with your tales of karma woe and admin butt-kissing. This way, you can get the help you need so that you can enter karma society again a whole person.

Can you not give karma at all, or is it just that your karma comes out gray? If it's gray, go ahead and karma people, it doesn't affect them negatively.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Well yes, because you were bringing the other karma threads to a grinding halt with your tales of karma woe and admin butt-kissing. This way, you can get the help you need so that you can enter karma society again a whole person.

Can you not give karma at all, or is it just that your karma comes out gray? If it's gray, go ahead and karma people, it doesn't affect them negatively.

It's just grey, but it won't change to green or red once I get into the green. It's sort of pointless to do when grey since it does nothing.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm tempted to neg it, but I'll respond simply with this offhand comment and no karma whatsoever. That's the best I can do.