Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My titties are in here. (*bare boobie alert*)

jack said:
That's what I liked most about tiff was that she had the tits to put those up. She's cute, and then remember someone started (I think it was Lucy) the whole "she's fat" thing. Maybe it was blade, I forgert and am too lazy to go figure it out, let me drink my fucking cofee and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ABOUT TIFF'S TITS ALREADY ALRIGHT???

It wasn't Lucy or Blade it was...fuck, what was his name...wisdom or something? wisdom somehting...I can't even remember his name, lol

And they are 36B, thank you very much grammour boy, you fuck.

Are you still in Shanghai? According to my calculations, it's now 11:15am on Friday in Shanghai...can you tell me how tomorrow's going to turn out so I can decide whether to get out of bed or not?

I'm not in Shanghai, i'm in Qinhuangdao which is Beijing time...I think its an hour off...but yes, i've been living a day ahead of you all for about a month now...kind of wierd. :S

Those things remind me of what happens when you put marshmallows in the microwave.

That's the last visual I would want associated with my titties, i'd be on the surgery table to scale those puppies back ASAP, lol.