My TK Dream

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It was bound to happen sooner or later. Maybe it's a sign. I dunno. However, I had a dream about Troll Kingdom last night, and here's all I remember:

There was a get together for all regular TK posters in a multi-room meeting hall set on a college campus here in Arkansas. In my dream, the actual campus switched between my alma mater and another, but it didn't resemble either one really.

So I drove to this get together by myself (no wife though she does show up in this in a small way). It was night and rainy. There were students running around, and some offered to park my car in a "special parking lot."

I remember thinking I wouldn't tell anyone I was CoyoteUgly to see if anyone could figure it out. The next thing I remember is being in a dark wooden kitchen with lots of people around a table. In a recessed area was a woman talking that I assumed was MissManners... except she didn't look exactly like the photos I've seen of MM. This woman was older and dressed like she lived in Colorado or some place westernesque. She was talking about someone who was fucking with the board and wanted to get some people together to stop it.

The next thing I remember is being in a meeting hall on the front row while the above MM and someone else was talking to the crowd. There were a lot of people there and I distinctly remember thinking "so much for the theory that all of TK is actually 10 or so posters."

I remember getting up and leaving the meeting early to go home. I suddenly realized that the meeting hall was next door to a student union I frequented in college and that an old enemy of mine could be seen through the windows walking toward the front door as if to come out. I gazed through the window and I could see Blondie shooting pool in there and shooting daggers with her eyes at him. I decided she had it covered and walked on as if he didn't exist and I owned the damn place (in real life I graduated and he didn't, so it's not far off).

I went back to find my car but couldn't. I stopped someone who looked like a cop and reported my car stolen by students. Just then a student came by and said "no dude, it's over there in THAT lot." And so it was.

There were other things of interest in this dream, but I can only catch bare glimpses of them now.

What I can't convey is the freaky ambience of the whole thing. I wish I could.

Tyrant

yghfghgfhfxt54xt56y7d5r67d5r6h5rd6d5r6tejsrkbthkersf;es

ROFL nice!

Tyrant

SDRFSERSEZRZW3R

Tyrant

4Z545Z454

Tyrant

X6X565RX65R6

Tyrant

X56X56X56

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
CoyoteUgly said:
In a recessed area was a woman talking that I assumed was MissManners... except she didn't look exactly like the photos I've seen of MM. This woman was older and dressed like she lived in Colorado or some place westernesque. She was talking about someone who was fucking with the board and wanted to get some people together to stop it.

Grandmom.jpg

Did I look like that and were any of the others speaking Italian?

;)
mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
missmanners said:
Grandmom.jpg

Did I look like that and were any of the others speaking Italian?

;)
mm

Actually no. In my dream you looked as if you might have some Amerindian blood or something... high cheekbones and like that. The hair had some lightening to it... maybe frosting but not graying. The hairstyle above is similar but had a lot more body.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I was thinking of this again, because I really enjoy the surreal dreams. I don't recall having a TK dream at all, but allow me to perform a little armchair analysis.

CoyoteUgly said:
There was a get together for all regular TK posters in a multi-room meeting hall set on a college campus here in Arkansas. In my dream, the actual campus switched between my alma mater and another, but it didn't resemble either one really.
Location shifting or melding is common in dreams, and they do usually represent areas where the dreamer has been before.

CoyoteUgly said:
I remember thinking I wouldn't tell anyone I was CoyoteUgly to see if anyone could figure it out. The next thing I remember is being in a dark wooden kitchen with lots of people around a table. In a recessed area was a woman talking that I assumed was MissManners... except she didn't look exactly like the photos I've seen of MM.
The first part is definitely a manifestation of your desire for anonymity here. No big surprise there.

Second part: Have you ever been in or seen that kitchen before, somewhere?

Third part: mm is never who she appears to be. ;)

CoyoteUgly said:
The next thing I remember is being in a meeting hall on the front row while the above MM and someone else was talking to the crowd. There were a lot of people there and I distinctly remember thinking "so much for the theory that all of TK is actually 10 or so posters."
Duals are represented. Rock on. :) The someone else was probably Sardy.

CoyoteUgly said:
I remember getting up and leaving the meeting early to go home. I suddenly realized that the meeting hall was next door to a student union I frequented in college and that an old enemy of mine could be seen through the windows walking toward the front door as if to come out. I gazed through the window and I could see Blondie shooting pool in there and shooting daggers with her eyes at him. I decided she had it covered and walked on as if he didn't exist and I owned the damn place (in real life I graduated and he didn't, so it's not far off).
In the dream this obviously outlines your disdain for your old colleague and your feelings of superiority toward him. An easy transference from the TK scenario listed above, which also alludes to your textual disdain for most of us lowly TK denizens. (Just an observation. Don't kill me or anything.)

CoyoteUgly said:
I went back to find my car but couldn't. I stopped someone who looked like a cop and reported my car stolen by students. Just then a student came by and said "no dude, it's over there in THAT lot." And so it was.
PARANOIA WILL DESTROYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

CoyoteUgly said:
What I can't convey is the freaky ambience of the whole thing. I wish I could.
Don't worry, I get the idea. Perhaps one of the stranger moments of a David Lynch production, with the Twin Peaks soundtrack playing in the background? That might work.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I had a dream that my dog was fucking my RealDoll and then went to the bar in a tank top and danced on it.

I think that's some sort of TK dream metaphor, but I'm still trying to analyze it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
I was thinking of this again, because I really enjoy the surreal dreams. I don't recall having a TK dream at all, but allow me to perform a little armchair analysis.
Please. Carry on.

Location shifting or melding is common in dreams, and they do usually represent areas where the dreamer has been before.
I gradded from one and was on the other frequently, so yes.

The first part is definitely a manifestation of your desire for anonymity here. No big surprise there.
Agreed.

Second part: Have you ever been in or seen that kitchen before, somewhere?
Actually, now that you mention it, it reminds me of The Rendezvous in Memphis.

Third part: mm is never who she appears to be. ;)
So I've heard.

Duals are represented. Rock on. :) The someone else was probably Sardy.
I was thinking Red Whacker, but you could be right.

In the dream this obviously outlines your disdain for your old colleague and your feelings of superiority toward him. An easy transference from the TK scenario listed above, which also alludes to your textual disdain for most of us lowly TK denizens. (Just an observation. Don't kill me or anything.)
Considering he's a child molesting motherfucker, yes. Again, true.

PARANOIA WILL DESTROYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
It'll keep you alive too. ;)

Don't worry, I get the idea. Perhaps one of the stranger moments of a David Lynch production, with the Twin Peaks soundtrack playing in the background? That might work.
It's those late night dreams that are truly freaky and hard to describe. No, it wasn't as bad as say the Black Lodge scene from TP, but definitely a strange ambience.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Black Lodge scene from TP rocks!!!

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I had a dream about two years ago where I was casually surfing TK but the skin was a dark purple and the menu bars were all flowery. But that was when TK was mainly dominated by Tea Room dwelling pussies.