My Top Ten List - March 2009

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I haven't really done one of these in a long ass time. Mostly because, well I don't know.. A lot of them you might have seen on ANOTHER list but that's because that other list is a pretty good fucking list and I tend to agree with a good number of them.

ANYWAY.

1. Emma Watson. -- She's at the top of the list after two sets of brilliant photoshoots that make me want to sex her ears up and get her to Leviosa my Wingardium!

keu69sjp5zp27huobh4.jpg

2. Michelle Trachtenberg. -- I resisted and resisted since dropping her some time last year because she doesn't know how to apply make-up or something equally as retarded but Tomtrek has converted me AGAIN and she looks fucking stunning so yeah.

1j2xo6xl3xjgdze9lgtk.jpg

3. Natalie Portman. -- I can't put her lower than third place. I CAN'T. But the fact remains that she is not doing enough movies or photo shoots and it's going to hurt her score. The Oscar stuff was nice but it was too little too late. She needs to do more work. Mathilda movie PLEEEEASE.

oatxpqv9eyuy5e2qfa9x.jpg

4. Sasha Cohen. -- NO not Borat. The Olympic Iceskater! You didn't see that one coming did you! She is cute as a fucking button if buttons could be fucking cute and can you imagine what she is like in BED?

w39hxd7n715tjuocufyw.jpg

[youtube]EdU6HKLF73M[/youtube]

5. Summer Glau. -- I wish she had more to do in T:SCC in the last bunch of episodes. She's totally and utterly gorgeous though and as soon as she has more to do she will go back up the list I'm sure.

68868summer001sandino12in1.jpg

6. Katy Perry. -- She's hot. It's undeniable. Her tits are massive. I also like the taste of her cherry chapstick.

ieg3rj49ybdkp4f4qyu.jpg

7. Πετρούλα Κωστίδου -- I could just check the weather online but I watch this every day instead. Best weather girl ever.

39ek5jyvwbs4uoyw805.jpg

[youtube]c7ncZuFzUUc[/youtube]

8. Kelly Brook -- She may be as thick as custard but she is hot as really really hot custard.

vb1essqhse23xu8urgy.jpg

9. Lily Allen. -- She's been looking really good recently. So she deserves her place for now.

oijsmunkbavcedusxqqe.jpg

10. Cesc Fabregas. -- OK, so despite Cesc being a handsome lad I am not sexually attracted to him. But I do want to make sexy times with his SKILLS OF AGES. I want the greatest midfielder on the planet and our captain back and that's why today Cesc is my silly choice I just have to make. (also choosing the tenth girl is always a downer of sorts)

2zv9deoee4zkfkjj32tq.jpg

There is a reason the rest of the squad calls him Sylar and it's not just because they look alike. It's because they're both LETHAL.

[youtube]liknoW_S04c[/youtube]

Get well soon Cesc!

And there you have it. My top ten. I have no idea when the hell I'll make a new one but it probably won't be for a long while so enjoy this one.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Good list. Emma has realy outdone even my wildest expectations.

I don't think I've seen that Michelle pic, actually (I'd have it saved if I had), could you link to the whole shoot (or I'm sure Tomtrek will in 8 seconds)?

CaptainWacky

Ah-h-h-h.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
GAY GAY GAY GAY....GAY GAY GAY GAY...YOU'RE GAY! YOU'RE GAY! YOU'RE GAY!!

;)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
If my only perpose in life is to convince people of the hotness of Michelle Trachtenberg then I consider that a life well spent.

CaptainWacky

I can't believe I didn't have all those pics saved. It will make a difference.

CaptainWacky

I have added them to my equations.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
erection.gif

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
well of course a fit footballer = anyone's top ten list! :D

CaptainWacky

Menty should post another top ten sometime.

CaptainWacky

Menty to post another top ten sometime?