My Unintended Troll of Lyqwnorama

classichummus

on a break from forums
I also cannot send PM's.

vBulletin Message
You have turned off private messages. You may not send private messages until you turn them on by editing your options.

I did not turn them off and I cannot access my options. I get the same error message I got when trying to make a new thread.

classichummus

on a break from forums
The following posts are great.

http://bastardfactory.net/forums/public-works/3322-banned-2.html#post93558

http://bastardfactory.net/forums/public-works/3322-banned-2.html#post93737

Lyqwnorama said:
kittycoller said:
classichummus said:
At least we can mention and link forums now! I'm really happy to see that one changed!

Yeah, except you can't post the links in a thread where it would actually be relevant. Well you could, but it would be a little annoying to do. You would have to post the link in the link thread then in the other thread post the link to the link thread. Unless posting links to another thread on here is also considered spam?

The idea of having one thread where you can post links to other forums is pointless. While annoying, there are ways around it. Unless of course those ways are not allowed. In that case then the entire thread is just an easy way of making a few people happy without really changing anything. I would be shocked if anyone actually went into that thread to see what links were posted, with the exception of mods to make sure the links adhere to the rules. People get to post links, but for no reason since no one will click on them. If you want to people to click on links you have to be able to post it in a thread where there's a conversation going and the link is on topic.

LoL... if you say so.

bbde0d564e58cfa09f58c3b0a732577f.jpg

For those who haven't caught on to Kittys method of Operation, shes drowning in the 'glass is half empty' arena.

P.S. Remember to slice it long ways not side to side whiny bitch.

Basically, kittycollar is about to get assboxed.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
I also cannot send PM's.

I did not turn them off and I cannot access my options. I get the same error message I got when trying to make a new thread.

That means they exiled you and put you on miserable user status. It's time to start planning.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I guess someone took me off "miserable" status. I have free reign again. Not sure how long that will last though. We shall see.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
After Christmas I'd like to get as many people together as possible and invade. Please pm me if you are interested.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
That place isn't worth an invasion. Congrats, Hummus, you're a troll now. Don't expect anybody to go easy on you any longer. I'm proud of you.