Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My wierd dream

jack said:
Punching you in the face metaphorically, you fucking nimrod.
1. A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, as in “a sea of troubles†or “All the world's a stage†(Shakespeare).

I thought Jews were supposed to be super-smart. I think the racists have been bamboozled.

Yes, I'm posting pictures of people being punched in the face. It helps me to see what it might be like, because sadly, we'll never meet in real life.

But if we ever did, it would be so much fun to slap that little shiteating grin right off your face with one good sharp stinging crack.

jack said:
Yes, I'm posting pictures of people being punched in the face. It helps me to see what it might be like, because sadly, we'll never meet in real life.

But if we ever did, it would be so much fun to slap that little shiteating grin right off your face with one good sharp stinging crack.
You mean to tell me that because of what I've posted here, you want to hit me?

Get lost, you geezer.

-> www.disneyforum.com

punch1a.jpg

jack said:

MX must have made an impression - he's taking the time to type properly.