My Wife just sent me something that I thought I'd share with all of you!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
To this very day, I STILL havent figured out how women can both snap and unsnap those things from behind their backs the way that they do.

I can stand directly behind them, and sit there all night trying to get those blasted things aloose :mmph:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
To this very day, I STILL havent figured out how women can both snap and unsnap those things from behind their backs the way that they do.

I can stand directly behind them, and sit there all night trying to get those blasted things aloose :mmph:

Yeah the snap bras are tricky. The hook ones are fairly easy.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
What gets me, is that even with long fingernails they can do it with ease. I'll bet that even the Great Houdini himself couldn't get those things unsnapped that easy.

I told my wife about this, and she "sarcastically" swirled around and undid hers in a jiffy. I told her "You think you're gods gift to the world don't you?". she says "No..I don't think I'm Gods gift to the world.. I think I'm gods gift to YOU!!" :mmph:

She still sorta upset about this motorcycle thing, so I've really been trying to behave myself! :smfembarrassed: