My wife left me

whisky

Boobie inspector
Admitedly its only for one night so she can drink herself silly at her sisters house, but still I am sleeping alone for the first time in six years, so it offiically sucks.

Too drunk to go on black ops, not drunk enough to go to sleep, I thinki this situation calls for more acohol, and possibly edam

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Maybe Children in Need can cheer you up? Seeing all those kids born without heads and stuff, yet still making something of themselves... it really makes you feel fortunate to have been born with a head.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did she take the spawn with her, or are you babysitting?

This makes all the difference as to whether you'll be sneaking a couple of drinks on the couch during a Klumps video, or re-enacting Martin Sheen's drunk scene from Apocalypse Now.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Had a bit of edam while reading Peter Kays autobigraphy.

Its funny, I love The Peter Kay thing, and Pheonix Nights, and Max and Paddy, and his stand up shows, but his books suck donkey balls.

Jonathan Ross's book is a million times funnier, and he's not even supposed to be a "comedian"

whisky

Boobie inspector
Did she take the spawn with her, or are you babysitting?

This makes all the difference as to whether you'll be sneaking a couple of drinks on the couch during a Klumps video, or re-enacting Martin Sheen's drunk scene from Apocalypse Now.

Didnt touch a DROP till the boy was fast asleep, stayed up with him watching boomerang, which shows stuff like garfield, scooby doo, and pink panther all day long.

I think he may have watched too much scooby doo, now when he runs anywhere he has to run for five seconds on teh spot first

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like Boomerang. Sometimes in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, some Flintstones or Pink Panther is just the ticket.

whisky

Boobie inspector
UK boomerang dosnt show flintstones, worse luck, they do show Tom and Jerry with the new voice track for the black lady so she is now no longer the maid, but instead owns the house.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Edam is always good.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
But it makes your hands smell for ages no matter how many times you wash them.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
UK boomerang dosnt show flintstones, worse luck, they do show Tom and Jerry with the new voice track for the black lady so she is now no longer the maid, but instead owns the house.

PC GONE MAD.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Admitedly its only for one night so she can drink herself silly at her sisters house

I've heard that shit before. Don't call the house dude, she might be in the loo, or under the hood with a box of spark plugs..retooling next weeks episode of mystery, or playing Sue Upton in "Hey Mister" at the local Tavern.

You just don't know.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've heard that shit before. Don't call the house dude, she might be in the loo, or under the hood with a box of spark plugs..retooling next weeks episode of mystery, or playing Sue Upton in "Hey Mister" at the local Tavern.

You just don't know.

You're a fake black man, aren't you?