Can I have Ops?
involved looking at pictures of
Alexa Chung
alexa-chung-girl-crush-1.jpg

Blake Lively
75c1384478lively.jpg

& Lily Allen
lily-allen-gq-4_0_0_0x0_432x598.jpg

Someone had the temerity to suggest I consider Fearne Cotton for this project. I declined as politely as I possibly could.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He ranks women based on their physical attractiveness for broadsheet newspapers.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I knit celebrity murals

also
By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising...kill yourself. Thank you. Just planting seeds, planting seeds is all I'm doing. No joke here, really. Seriously, kill yourself, you have no rationalisation for what you do, you are Satan's little helpers. Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
By the way, if anyone here is FEARNE COTTON...kill yourself. Thank you. Just planting seeds, planting seeds is all I'm doing. No joke here, really. Seriously, kill yourself, you have no rationalisation for what you do, you are Satan's little helpers. Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wow, Alex Chung doens't look all dirty in that pic. Good work.

I hope you were sympathetic when looking at the Lily Allen pics.

Love Child

One Love
By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising...kill yourself. Thank you. Just planting seeds, planting seeds is all I'm doing. No joke here, really. Seriously, kill yourself, you have no rationalisation for what you do, you are Satan's little helpers. Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now.

I hate my marketing classes I am taking RIGHT NOW. IT DOES MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF! But first, I will market a better suicide machine in order to do so.

Nice pictures.

And why is this thread posted twice?!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Because it's THAT GOOD.