• The Agony Of Defeat: TK.s Legendary Sports Spot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Agony Of Defeat: The Peoples Sports Forum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Attention staff: Why I think **The Agony Of Defeat ** needs a new name.

1.) The Agony Of Defeat has the most messages at The Legendary TrollKingdom daily.
2.) The Agony Of Defeat has I.1K threads and 39.5 messages since it was started in September 2017
3.) The Agony Of Defeat keeps quest coming back to TK because My/Our forum is that damn great.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Attention staff:

I also think after the new name change or not. **The Agony Of Defeat** should be a main forum at Trollkingdom.

Without The Bizzarre Bazzar, **The Aony Of Defeat** will have more traffic

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
****CONGRATULATIONS TO****THE AGONY OF DEFEAT***

the agony of defeat
1.1k threads - 39.5k messages

armchair philosophers
1.7K threads - 20.7 messages

tk media center
4K threads - 40.9K messages

the digital abyss
454 threads - 4.8 messages

tk writer's workshop archive
77 threads - 1K messages

3K messages
All things sporty (3)
images

By: blackfoot NAP
Started: Feb 24, 2018

2K messages
How bout those Cowboys!
images

Started: Feb 18, 2018

*NFL*
images

By; blackfoot NAP
Started: July 31, 2018

Carolina Panthers
images

Started: Mar 7, 2018

*NBA (2)*
images

Started: July 1, 2018

1K messages

MLB
images

Started: Feb 24, 2018

Coronavirus and Sports,..The Effects.

Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers

By: CeeJay
March 12, 2020

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Attention staff: Why I think **The Agony Of Defeat ** needs a new name.

1.) The Agony Of Defeat has the most messages at The Legendary TrollKingdom daily.
2.) The Agony Of Defeat has I.1K threads and 39.5 messages since it was started in September 2017
3.) The Agony Of Defeat keeps quest coming back to TK because My/Our forum is that damn great.

Sanford And Son Aunt Esther GIF

Related Link

Who gave blackfoot NAP a forum?
Click Here for Complete Story
By: CeeJay | October 7, 2019

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Related Link

Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS) vs.
Diamond Precious GIF - Diamond Precious Jewelry GIFs
The Agony Of Defeat vs.
Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin Flippery)
Click Here For Complete Story
By: CeeJay-BLACKFOOT | March 3, 2022

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Name change request for The King Of Bling and OUR own**AGONY OF DEFEAT**

*The Agony Of Defeat: The Sports Information Center
*blackfoot NAP:: All Things Sporty Forum
*The Agony Of Defeat: TK.s Legendary Sports Spot
*The Agony Of Defeat: The Peoples Sports Forum

This poll will close: Jan 15, 2025....Multiple votes are allowed...Your vote will be publicly visible.

I'm thinking that I need more option that includes Ceejay-BLACKFOOT on this poll...I am the one who requested that Troll Kingdom get a sports forum about 20-years-ago...In my absence the staff gifted blackfoot NAP The Agony Of Defeat...Then the staff reinstated my account...Not that I'm going to dispute blackfoot NAP getting the forum...I just think it would be fair to put my name on The Agony Of Defeat

Attention staff:

I also think after the new name change or not. **The Agony Of Defeat** should be a main forum at Trollkingdom.

Without The Bizzarre Bazzar, **The Aony Of Defeat** will have more traffic

^^I agree 99.999999%^^.. The Agony Of Defeat should be a main forum as is Speak Freely, the Question, Suggestion, and so on.., The Minefield, The Godforsaken Hell Holes and The Badlands...HOLLA BLACK

And Another Thang, blackfoot NAP:..You gave the staff to much time to make their decision

This poll will close: Jan 15, 2025....Multiple votes are allowed...Your vote will be publicly visible.

Facepalm GIF

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I'm thinking that I need more option that includes Ceejay-BLACKFOOT on this poll...I am the one who requested that Troll Kingdom get a sports forum about 20-years-ago...In my absence the staff gifted blackfoot NAP The Agony Of Defeat...Then the staff reinstated my account...Not that I'm going to dispute blackfoot NAP getting the forum...I just think it would be fair to put my name on The Agony Of Defeat

^^I agree 99.999999%^^.. The Agony Of Defeat should be a main forum as is Speak Freely, the Question, Suggestion, and so on.., The Minefield, The Godforsaken Hell Holes and The Badlands...HOLLA BLACK

And Another Thang, blackfoot NAP:..You gave the staff to much time to make their decision

Facepalm GIF

^^Whatever!^^

You and our staff now I worked my ass off to make 'The Agony of Defeat' our No.1 forum at 'TrollKingdom' with your help despite the members spam and negative vibe.

It was because of said members that 'The Agony Of Defeat' became a sub forum and still the forum is No.1.

Check the the latest post. As of this moment 'The Agony Of Defeat' owns 16 of the top 20 post today.

'The 'Agony Of Defeat' has 8 of the 30 1k threads (7 by: Blackfoot NAP and 1 by CeeJay).

You would think 'The Agony Of Defea't would be a main forum at 'Trollkingdom' and the staff would make me the moderator of 'The Agony Of Defeat'.

Did anyone think I'd make 'The Agony Of Defeat' this damn GREAT? Acknowledge me!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I think The Agony Of Defeat needs VICTORY and MY name in the name change....The Agony Of Defeat, The Thrill Of Victory : CeeJay-BLACKFOOT Sports Information Center...blackfoot NAP and CeeJay-BLACKFOOT: The Thrill Of Victory: All Things Sporty Forum...The Agony Of Defeat and The Thrill of Victory:...BLACKFOOT/Blackfoot NAP Legendary Sports Spot...The Agony Of Defeat/The thrill Of Victory: The Peoples Sports Forum by Blackfoot NAP and BLACKFOOT...HOLLA BLACK

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
How'd I know this thread would end up at 'speak freely'

This thread started on June 15, 2024 at the 'question, suggestion, and so on...' forum.
Moved to 'speak freely', August 10, 2024

^^What! Our staff was on vacation, or does staff have me on ignore when I posted this poll thread?^^

Can someone at least turn this thread back to a poll thread, so my peoples can vote?

a cartoon girl with a surprised look on her face and the word damn written below her

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
How'd I know this thread would end up at 'speak freely'

This thread started on June 15, 2024 at the 'question, suggestion, and so on...' forum.
Moved to 'speak freely', August 10, 2024

^^Never mind!^^^ Can the staff move this thread to MY/OUR 'AGONY OF DEFEAT'?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon STAFF
two penguins from madagascar are dancing in the air with the words `` move it move it '' .

This thread does not belong in 'Speak Freely'.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
a comic book style illustration of the word bump

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
............:bigass:
Name change request for 'The King Of Bling' and Our own **AGONY OF DEFEAT**

The Agony OF Defeat: The Sports Information Center
blackfoot NAP: All things Sporty Forum
The Agony Of defeat:TK's Legendary Sports Spot
The Agony Of Defeat: The Peopes Sports Forum
:wtf:
I think The Agony Of Defeat needs VICTORY and MY name in the name change....The Agony Of Defeat, The Thrill Of Victory : CeeJay-BLACKFOOT Sports Information Center...blackfoot NAP and CeeJay-BLACKFOOT: The Thrill Of Victory: All Things Sporty Forum...The Agony Of Defeat and The Thrill of Victory:...BLACKFOOT/Blackfoot NAP Legendary Sports Spot...The Agony Of Defeat/The thrill Of Victory: The Peoples Sports Forum by Blackfoot NAP and BLACKFOOT...HOLLA BLACK

,,, How bout the staff (Mentalist, Cassie and Eggs Mayonnaise) and blackfoot NAP name this forum.....

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT: Innovation For All Sports Enthusiasts
Get ready peoples to become the most expert supporter around you!