The Legendary Troll Kingdom
you should dm eggs if your serious

jack

jack

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I am intrigued by the name. I have enough Latin to pick up "fox" and enough Google Translate to figger out the rest.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm the only one left who actually bothers to check QSF, even though it's usually spam & sarcasm from the same sources most of the time. Which is why I'm not usually quick to respond.

So, there's the answer to your 'test'. The ship isn't so much being steered as it is being kept from hitting icebergs when needed. Plus the occasional barnacle scrape.

So do you still want to change your name to the Fallout character?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i vote YES for the 'highwayman's' name change......'part douche'

The Question

Eternal
I'm the only one left who actually bothers to check QSF, even though it's usually spam & sarcasm from the same sources most of the time. Which is why I'm not usually quick to respond.

So, there's the answer to your 'test'. The ship isn't so much being steered as it is being kept from hitting icebergs when needed. Plus the occasional barnacle scrape.

So do you still want to change your name to the Fallout character?

Yes. I realize I fuck around in the rest of the board, but not up here. When I post something up here, I really and actually mean it. Please change my username to Vulpes Inculta.

jack

You think BLACKPOOPER can pronounce that?

jack

It's very interesting that your join date did not change. Guess that blows CeeJay's bullshit out of the water :bigass:

Not that we didn't know it was bullshit to begin with. Oh and here's the proof I owned the bertshocka account first then Dershocka gave it to you while you changed your BLACKPOOPER acct to "Cee Jay" :bigass:

http://trollkingdom.net/threads/vap-will-be-60-years-old-this-year.144550/page-2
pg 2 right after your first post in the thread as BLACKPOOPER.

"How do you spot a liar"?????? baaaaaaaaahahahaha

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why Fallout developers would name a character "Volpone's Buttboy" is beyond me.