Name Change Request

MODMAN

To The Powers That Be of Troll Kingdom:

See title. Do you permit handle changes? I actually don't mind it here so thought I might stay and not act like a complete twat.

MODMAN

Okay, so I just noticed Vulpes Inculta's thread. So it's all good then, I take it? I'll just leave the request here until it gets picked up by Eggs Mayonnaise.

If I could please have my handle changed to StarMan it would be most appreciated - cheers.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Awesome. You might also DM Eggs.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
He disappeared.

Did he ever get his name changed?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
To The Powers That Be of Troll Kingdom:

See title. Do you permit handle changes? I actually don't mind it here so thought I might stay and not act like a complete twat.

duder. the actual staff doesn't post here (they sign-in) on the regular no longer. if you want shit done asap, you need to pm them.

that's how i get them to honor my request. the only reason i make threads about important stuff, is to let the regular members know the deal.

fuck it!

i'll pm the staff, and let them know about your request for the name change from 'MODMAN' to 'StarMan'.

We'll change this this in two days ...tops! staring now!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MODMAN PMd me ages ago and asked about it, but there's already a "StarMan" account on TK so he said never mind.

Back to your knitting.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
whatever. can the 'MODMAN' use the handle 'starman' or 'STARMAN' instead of 'Starman'?

The 'Starman" was last seen at tk in 2012

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's none of your business. Go post about sports.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
tenor.gif

MODMAN

whatever. can the 'MODMAN' use the handle 'starman' or 'STARMAN' instead of 'Starman'?

giphy.gif

ABSOLUTELY not. StarMan only - the genuine article. None of this obscene lower case only / upper case only business.

The 'Starman" was last seen at tk in 2012

I suppose there's somewhere I can find that info.

The account is mine, however I can't access it and the associated email is long dead. I must have done a password reset ages ago 'cause nothing I would normally use (or had used) works. 2012 so ... I logged in 9 years ago. Ah well ... if I figure it out I'll switch to it.

Mirah

I love you
I don't think you deserve to be caled Starman MODMAN in all caps. How about StarKid?

I had to edit because I don't know why

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
giphy.gif

ABSOLUTELY not. StarMan only - the genuine article. None of this obscene lower case only / upper case only business.

I suppose there's somewhere I can find that info.

The account is mine, however I can't access it and the associated email is long dead. I must have done a password reset ages ago 'cause nothing I would normally use (or had used) works. 2012 so ... I logged in 9 years ago. Ah well ... if I figure it out I'll switch to it.

It's easy. Just look up the account in Members and the accounts last post date is shown in the stats.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

pm the staff and ask for another password, of course you will have to give them the email account. When the staff click on the original account they will confirm your email account. <If this makes since.

whatever! figure it out dude. my services to you are done.

you're welcome

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will you fuck off out of this thread? Nobody asked your ass.

I can do the same things to your blackfoot account that I did to your other ones if you like...

:clang: