Napping at work

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So if a Special Report interrupts a show you're covering, do you cover the Special Report as well, or does someone else jump in?

Tisiphone

So if a Special Report interrupts a show you're covering, do you cover the Special Report as well, or does someone else jump in?

Well, I have to do it. But if they're smart they won't wake me up!

Tisiphone

Sort of. More like monitoring a show that's pre-captioned. I jump in if there's breaking news or captions drop, so to speak.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OH WOW, I was just asking a random question, turns out it was what you were doing LOL.

Tisiphone

PSYCHIC

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I WILL FIGHT MISS CLEO!

Tisiphone

CALL ME NEEEOW RASTAFARIAN

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She and the Psychic Friends Network kept getting sued by people for fraud, so she gave that up. According to Wikipedia:
In 2003, Harris (as "Cleo") went into private practice as self-described shaman and spiritual advisor through Wahgwaan Entertainment, based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.[11] As of 2007, the site advertises one-on-one tarot readings (priced at $200 and up), "house cleansings," "energy cleansings," wedding ceremonies, and private appearances (although the site stipulates that the appearances are granted only for "non-profit and not-for-profit fundraisers and functions").[12]

Additionally, the site describes her as "a survivor and victor of domestic emotional abuse" who is "committed to bringing an awareness to Domestic Emotional and Physical Abuse in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community and to begin the healing." The site describes a series of workshops to be held by Cleo aimed at leaving an abusive relationship and "taking back your power from fear & shame."[13]

In the October 2006 issue of The Advocate magazine, Harris announced that she is a lesbian.[14] Harris also has an adopted son named Billy Harris.

In 2003, the New York Daily News reported that TV music network Fuse had signed Harris as a spokeswoman.[15] In early 2005, Harris was reportedly appearing on television as Cleo in advertisements for a used car dealership in Florida, according to the Broward-Palm Beach New Times.[16]

Cleveland television station WJW-TV reported on May 7, 2008 that Harris is a practitioner of Voudun.[17]

AND NOW YOU KNOW.