Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

Sniper Kitty said:
Its hard to remain interested in TK for more than a few days at a time.

Sure kitty.

I'm glad you at least waited a little over 24 hours to pop up after being mentioned. What happened? Forget your password, or you just didn't want to seem too anxious?

Dershocka said:
Sure kitty.

I'm glad you at least waited a little over 24 hours to pop up after being mentioned. What happened? Forget your password, or you just didn't want to seem too anxious?

I had better things to do with my time the last couple of weeks, which falls under the category of "Almost Anything Else".

The Dork Lord said:

Good to kno the routine hasnt been forgotten. Glad to see me bakk?

You got alot of threads dedicated to hating on you. Wheres the love for Dork Lord?

^ S'not! Not really. I like the thread. It's a nice thread. Oh ok, so there aren't pix, but hey, look: there's a lot of green karma....*hint*

LOL! OK...

13.jpg

Your turn ;)

LOL! I always knew you're a woman of good taste! So, if I post, say, something like this

TDarms2.jpg

do you also get all warm and weak in the knees and stuff, too? :D ;)