Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

Everything harms unborn babies now. Everything that people did while pregnant for the last 10,000 years is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

I wish I were born about 200-300 years ago, when people just didn't freak out at dumb shit.

hELLO, MY LITTLE FRIENDS

To answer Jack in that other thread, no he doesn't have me chained to the radiator. I mentioned this (your post) to him and he said we don't have a radiator.

hi MIR-ahhh

It's not my fault that you think of your penor in terms of pickles. I WAS REFERRING TO THE PICKLISHNESS OF HITLER KITTY AND HIS PICKLE SHAPED TURDS. I bet they look like little gherkins.

Do you feel guilty when you bite into a pickle? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE EATING SOMEONES JOHNSON? Have you ever held a giant pickle beside your penid to compare the length and girth?

Cassie said:
It's not my fault that you think of your penor in terms of pickles.

You are coreect, I cannot blame you for this.

Cassie said:
I WAS REFERRING TO THE PICKLISHNESS OF HITLER KITTY AND HIS PICKLE SHAPED TURDS. I bet they look like little gherkins.

I suppose it's possible...

Cassie said:
Do you feel guilty when you bite into a pickle?

I have little sympathy for my food.

Cassie said:
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE EATING SOMEONES JOHNSON?

No, no I do not.

Cassie said:
Have you ever held a giant pickle beside your penid to compare the length and girth?

I can't say that I have. I hope this information doesn't disapoint you.

Dr Dave said:
Have you been banned from a Pickle factory yet?

I have never even been to a pickle factory, but have worked in an Ore-Ida potato plant, as well as a frozen veggie factory.

These were all interesting questions, and I enjoyed answering them!

It's not my fault that you think of your penor in terms of pickles. I WAS REFERRING TO THE PICKLISHNESS OF HITLER KITTY AND HIS PICKLE SHAPED TURDS. I bet they look like little gherkins.

Hitler Kitty hates pickles!