Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

5083.jpg

Stefan Janse Van Vuuren, 39, of St Albans Park in Geelong, pleaded guilty in Geelong Magistrates Court last week to one count of upskirting at Geelong Grammar.

He was nabbed taking pics up the skirts of his female students as they leaned over to look at exhibits at Queenscliff Marine Biology Centre during an excursion.

His defence lawyer Geoff Ambrose claimed that Van Vuuren was diagnosed as having a voyeuristic disorder regarding the girl’s undies rather than their arses!

Magistrate Michael Coghlan accepted this argument and sentenced Stefan to a nine-month community-based order with 80 hours of unpaid community work.

Watch the video below and let us know what you see. Undies or arses or both! How did the clip make you feel? Do you have Stefan’s disorder? It may be a good idea to watch the clip a few times to be sure of your answer.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fuho_upskirts-and-pretty-panties_sexy

due to unfortunate circumstances, and reactionary behavior of a few cock haters, i find that i am in the red. it goes against the wishes of my hero type personality for this to continue. i am only 9 in the red, and would prefer to be green. anything you could do to help would be very,.....helpful.

I WONDER WHAT PROMPTED THAT. I KNOW THAT FOR ONE, I AM AT A COMPLETE LOSS TO EXPLAIN HIS ACTIONS HERE TODAY!