Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

that jack evidently is terribly, terribly bothered by the issues of who is whom. all this "jack's dad" is Bogner, Hero is Bogner stuff just reveals that this is a mystery gnawing at his age- and drug-addled, moth-eaten cerebral cortex. It's funny, you know, I could give a fuck about all this. Elrod vaguely knows some details of my identity, but I've scrupulously kept any evidence of my IRL identity far, far away from any internet psychos on TK, comicon, TCJ, etc. It wouldn't make the slightest difference if I hadn't done that, but that's how I like to play this game. clearly, someone wishes things were otherwise. But a couple of real subpoenas are the only way I'll ever be outed.
efthat jack evidently is terribly, terribly bothered by the issues of who is whom. all this "jack's dad" is Bogner, Hero is Bogner stuff just reveals that this is a mystery gnawing at his age- and drug-addled, moth-eaten cerebral cortex. It's funny, you know, I could give a fuck about all this. Elrod vaguely knows some details of my identity, but I've scrupulously kept any evidence of my IRL identity far, far away from any internet psychos on TK, comicon, TCJ, etc. It wouldn't make the slightest difference if I hadn't done that, but that's how I like to play this game. clearly, someone wishes things were otherwise. But a couple of real subpoenas are the only way I'll ever be outed.
rgerthat jack evidently is terribly, terribly bothered by the issues of who is whom. all this "jack's dad" is Bogner, Hero is Bogner stuff just reveals that this is a mystery gnawing at his age- and drug-addled, moth-eaten cerebral cortex. It's funny, you know, I could give a fuck about all this. Elrod vaguely knows some details of my identity, but I've scrupulously kept any evidence of my IRL identity far, far away from any internet psychos on TK, comicon, TCJ, etc. It wouldn't make the slightest difference if I hadn't done that, but that's how I like to play this game. clearly, someone wishes things were otherwise. But a couple of real subpoenas are the only way I'll ever be outed.
that jack evidently is terribly, terribly bothered by the issues of who is whom. all this "jack's dad" is Bogner, Hero is Bogner stuff just reveals that this is a mystery gnawing at his age- and drug-addled, moth-eaten cerebral cortex. It's funny, you know, I could give a fuck about all this. Elrod vaguely knows some details of my identity, but I've scrupulously kept any evidence of my IRL identity far, far away from any internet psychos on TK, comicon, TCJ, etc. It wouldn't make the slightest difference if I hadn't done that, but that's how I like to play this game. clearly, someone wishes things were otherwise. But a couple of real subpoenas are the only way I'll ever be outed.

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif

cunt.gif