Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

manbra.jpg

I'm such an evil little spamwhore

Cassie said:
It's slow again, this time I think it's Dork's fault. He's spamcapital-ing it up. Now I'm getting database errors.

CaptainWacky said:
It's definitely entirely his fault now that Gagh's stopped. He doesn't seem to care that he's ruining it for the rest of it.

Also kind of sad that he'd rather just post tens of thousands of times by himself in one thread than interact with anyone else.

Look at me. The filthy bandwith hog freezing all ur servers. I am the most selfish bastard on this or any other Earth, and should be burned or stoned as the heritic I am!

You should all flog me and throw rotten veggies at me until I repent or somethingLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL