Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

That's just the thing -- the MF isn't fighting anyone.

You guys should rally for Mr & Mrs. Cow's heads, but this whole Badlands vs. MF drama is bullshit. And I'm tired of wading through it. You have legitimate complaints with the staff, you should fight the good fight and good luck. But leave the MF out of it. At least, that's my humble opinion as an MFer AND a staff member. ;)

We should be enjoying each other's forums, and spamming merrily along in our own ways. But when you try to make it into "US" and "THEM", it just casts a dull gray smog over everything.

CAT SEX!

I want that green karma stuff because...

Caco decided to merge it together along with all teh spam threads! :rwmad:

I miss ranting away my frustrations on humankind in The Goodlands... :(

...as well as I miss this thread. (Original Thread Made by and Copywrighted by Ilyanna)

Lost in a world
a guided eye to strengthen weakness
throat in noose pain
feel it constricting a lost love
welcome to war
and it grows
ocean lure
fire of mankind
universe
throw it away
destroyer of worlds found pain
welcome to war
and it grows​

I dont want to post in the precious Mine Field, so Ill respond here.

The Badlands spam is just that, conversational and creative. There is no difference between our spam and your spam.

Observe a little more. Otherwise, you wouldnt have posted your previous statement.

There's only one answer to this.