Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

Thanks DL! I was afraid that you would have forgotten me after such a long time ;)
Cacophony Looking back on it, I don't know why either :D
Funny how perspectives change as time goes by, innit? ;)

But what about forgiving? For example if, say, a girl hits you on the head twice with a foreign object because she really thought you liked it, or something. Just hypothetically speaking, of course ;)

Oh, that's good to hear ;)

Now, I am tired of being Pandora's box of tedium. It's tedious.
Gimme karma, please?
Or, wait, Cacophony, couldn't you just make the Cow change that karma title or something? I would be grateful. :D

Damn, and here I thought I'd found a nice way around that ;)
Of course, you are right, but if I posted more often, the chance to get neg-repped would increase, too...

The Dork Lord You must earn your moo karma with bribe photoshops, like any troll!
Honey, all my pathetic attempts at creativity ever earned me was pity, so I'll stay away from photoshop and leave it to most capable hands such as yours :D

And how exactly am I supposed to do *that*, sir? Hmm??
And if you really have to kill the fucking mood in here with such a completely ridiculous demand, you could at least have the decency to

FUCKING POS REP EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!!!!

:bigass: