Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

Turns out she's still hot?

11298.imgcache.jpg

After three years there's finally a trailer for the first of the Terrence Malick's films...

[video=youtube_share;bC-3rnv_b3o]http://youtu.be/bC-3rnv_b3o[/video]

GOOD QUESTION. The way she and the pilot were smiling at each other it seemed like they were happy that their long, complex plan had been pulled off BUT NOW I'M NOT SURE.

I like to think that she didn't purposely ruin the wedding (her poor fiancee!) but she did have that black dress under her wedding dress...she's an evil mastermind.

Here is Natalie's Harvard Commencement speech which I haven't watched in full yet BUT WILL LATER and she looks good in it because she's Natalie Portman and I'm sure she says good things too.

[youtubehd]jDaZu_KEMCY[/youtubehd]

The trailer for Natalie's directorial debut (she also stars in it) 'A Tale Of Love And Darkness' is finally here. Without English subtitles.

[youtubehd]L_3_tEur9LQ[/youtubehd]