NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I still haven't watched that movie.

CaptainWacky

I can't remember if I watched 'Your Highness' or not.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I watched it and remember it being seriously mediocre but can't really remember much about it beyond that (that's probably the reason). The most memorable thing about the film was that they had two different trailers with Natalie diving in the water but they digitally added bigger swimming bottoms for one of the trailers because America is weird like that and then in the end it turned out that it wasn't even Natalies ass in the thong anyway and that she used a body double because this film in no way was good enough to deserve Natalies actual ass being in it.

your-highness-red-band_320-1200x675.jpg

0502894125.gif

CaptainWacky

I watched it and remember it being seriously mediocre but can't really remember much about it beyond that (that's probably the reason). The most memorable thing about the film was that they had two different trailers with Natalie diving in the water but they digitally added bigger swimming bottoms for one of the trailers because America is weird like that and then in the end it turned out that it wasn't even Natalies ass in the thong anyway and that she used a body double because this film in no way was good enough to deserve Natalies actual ass being in it.

View attachment 529

0502894125.gif

I believe it actually IS Natalie in the still you posted (where you can see part of her face), it then cuts away and when it returns it's a body double diving into the water (because they didn't want Natalie diving into freezing cold water.)

NOT THAT I LOOKED ALL THIS UP AT THE TIME.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't remember the film being terrible, but then I don't remember anything else either.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought that was going to be a Dior ad. Or was that the point, to make us think it was a Dior ad but it's actually a Di-THOR ad?

CaptainWacky

The promotional tour for Thor seems to have had more effort put into it than certain aspects of the movie (the script.)

CaptainWacky

25EAF533-5F32-4E27-95DF-567F06A53C38.jpeg

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

She's got my vote!

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

The perfect smile doesn't exist

Never mind!

CaptainWacky

I wish I lived inside her Lady Dior bag.