NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Posting this here so I remember to watch the whole thing later:

CaptainWacky

At least they picked one of the only good bits in Love and Thunder for her to rewatch.

CaptainWacky

Her voice is so soothing.

CaptainWacky

My REVENGE DRESS prediction is starting to come true!

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Some new stuff in this Dior advert.

CaptainWacky

IF SHE REALLY WANTED TO GET BACK AT HIM, SHE'D MARRY THE ONE PERSON ON THE INTERNET WHO HAS HER AT NUMBER ONE IN A LIST OF 684 WOMEN MADE UP FROM SIXTEEN YEARS OF RANKING DATA.

CaptainWacky

In her Sexy Librarian era.

StarMan™

IF SHE REALLY WANTED TO GET BACK AT HIM, SHE'D MARRY THE ONE PERSON ON THE INTERNET WHO HAS HER AT NUMBER ONE IN A LIST OF 684 WOMEN MADE UP FROM SIXTEEN YEARS OF RANKING DATA.

I might be like Kevin Bacon.

The question is, who do I know that knows someone who knows someone who ...

My mother's late best friend's daughter was one of the top financial / accounts persons at NBC. She was also involved with the financial side of things for Downton Abbey, too.

That's as good as an in as I can think of.

And that's only 2 degrees.

It seems unlikely given her former roles that she wouldn't know someone (or at the outside, someone who knows someone) that knows Natalie directly.

CaptainWacky

I know a well known professional wrestling journalist.

He probably doesn't know anyone who knows Natalie Portman though.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I smugly enjoy playing the Kevin Bacon game wherever possible since I was once an extra in a movie (30 years ago)...

I was in Scenes From A Mall with
Woody Allen who was in Everyone Says I Love You with
Natalie Portman

:eggs::day::bigass:

CaptainWacky

She's so cute.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Eubank stole my Mars bar when I was 12. He was in an awful movie called The Calcium Kid, which starred Orlando Bloom, who was the love interest of Keira Knightley's character in The Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and who played the decoy Sabé for Natalie Portman's Padmé in the Phantom Menace!

CaptainWacky

^You knew the guy who played Bodger in Bodger and Badger, he played Ephant Mon in Return Of The Jedi which also featured Anthony Daniels as C-3PO. Anthony Daniels also appeared in the prequels with Natalie Portman.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I thought about Andy Cunningham after the fact. I've very briefly met Ray Park as well, so yeah, I could have done this a few ways! That one felt like cheating, though, since we only exchanged about 3 words. Andy and Chris could have picked me out of a line-up.