Natalie Portman is ruining America.

SAUSAGEMAN

“People see a Natalie Portman who boasts, ‘We’re not married but we’re having these children and they’re doing just fine,” Mike Huckabee told radio host Michael Medved on his show Monday. “I think it gives a distorted image. It’s unfortunate that we glorify and glamorize the idea of out-of- wedlock children.”

Calling Portman’s pregnancy “troubling,” Huckabee went on to say that many single parents don’t have the resources to hire help, the way someone like the Black Swan star would.

“Most single moms are very poor, uneducated, can’t get a job, and if it weren’t for government assistance, their kids would be starving to death and never have health care,” he said. “And that’s the story that we’re not seeing.”

I'm sorry that you hitched your wagon to such a despicable human being, Wacky :(

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Huckabee is a Evangelical Repubtard. Hardly shocking that he talks total jibber.

If he starts on Natalie again I'm going to find him and stab his face though.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Huckabee is no doubt highlighting his example of avoiding out of wedlock children by sleeping only with boys (it's the Republican Way, you know).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So is he saying unmarried pregnant women should have abortions?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
No, he's saying that they should have the babies and either give them up to a cult OR have Angelina Jolee and Brad Pitt adopt them.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Republicans like to blame Hollywood for everything that is wrong in the world. It can't be the horrible lack of sex education in the US causing all these young people to have unprotected sex, IT'S GOTTA BE NATALIE'S FAULT!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
At least not until they're married.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The host/callers on the radio I was listening to were talking about some statement Huckabee had made recently (not the one about Portman I don't think). Huckabee is making a good deal of money right now and is basically just playing to his base (the host pointed this out).

This may be the situation here.

SAUSAGEMAN

The host/callers on the radio I was listening to were talking about some statement Huckabee had made recently (not the one about Portman I don't think). Huckabee is making a good deal of money right now and is basically just playing to his base (the host pointed this out).

This may be the situation here.

This one?
Presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee mistakenly said President Obama was raised in Kenya during an interview yesterday in which he argued that the president's upbringing in Africa gave him a very different outlook on the world than that held by most Americans.

WOR radio host Steve Malzberg asked the former Arkansas governor to weigh in on the "birther" debate. Huckabee sidestepped, saying: "I would love to know more, but what I know is troubling enough. And one thing that I do know is his having grown up in Kenya, his view of the Brits, for example's very different than the average American."

Huckabee later stated that Obama's perspective was shaped by "growing up in Kenya with a Kenyan father and grandfather."

[youtubehq]D-YrDNzVRjk[/youtubehq]

CaptainWacky

Ironically I would "fuck a bee" (I'm a pervert.)

CaptainWacky

No.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Huckabee is a Evangelical Repubtard. Hardly shocking that he talks total jibber.

If he starts on Natalie again I'm going to find him and stab his face though.

How ironic, a fucking Mentalcase defending a fucking JEW. Cunt isn't even American. She's a fucking JEW.