Natalie Portman's buttcheeks

Yub

Anachrophobic
Apparently, some people would find them offensive.

[YOUTUBE]UVY0dzZIvKY[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]OeavDokLrOE[/youtube]

HOW CAN ANYONE FIND NATALIE PORTMAN'S BUM OFFENSIVE?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This looks promising.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
PC gone mad.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't know about anyone else, but I laughed out loud about ten times during the restricted trailer.

Then I stared for several minutes at Natalie's butt.

So this looks like a win...

CaptainWacky

I laughed at "with magic...motherfucker" and "yes, but what if he buttfucked her?" It's not really my type of humour in general but it doesn't look bad and the production values look high and Natalie looks like Natalie so...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I laughed at "with magic...motherfucker" and "yes, but what if he buttfucked her?" It's not really my type of humour in general but it doesn't look bad and the production values look high and Natalie looks like Natalie so...

I liked the bit where they get stoned with the caterpillar and the "Suck it...suck my venom" stuff. I'm pretty sure I'll laugh at this movie...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Parodies can tend to get dull after the first half an hour. You have to be a big fan of the genre to get all the in jokes, and they end up looking to camera at times to say "THAT WAS A REFERENCE! DID YOU GET IT?"

However, the NATALIE NATALIE NATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIENATALIE NATALIE factor may outweigh this problem.

I mean, I even considered watching a film with Ashton Kutcher in it. Up to press, I would have difficulty looking at a postage stamp with Ashton Kutcher on it.

CaptainWacky

Weird like a FOX.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

CaptainWacky

Magical elf ears.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I...don't guess my eyes ever got that high.