Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

naughty photos please...

e·rot·ic (-rtk)
adj.

Of or concerning sexual love and desire.
Tending to arouse sexual desire.
Dominated by sexual love or desire.

this is naughty, titled, "Blowjob" :

blowjob.jpg

:D

the pic above is saucy and sensual, but this is a photo that , for me, fulfills the definitions of erotica :

he's sitting on the sofa, it's clear we've been making out, I've got most of the buttons on his shirt undone, his shoes are off, he's open to me, his arms stretched across the back of the sofa, and as I re-enter the room with two glasses of liquer, he's got a very intense look on his face...body temperatures are up, eyes are dilated.....

wentworth_miller_02.jpg

...it's my move...

maybe I'm just a meat and potatoes girl, but a fit guy lying down in tall grass on a lazy summer day, wearing blue jeans and a come-hither-look in his eye, hair ready to be tousled, - I'm gonna jump 'im!
This to me is highly charged with eroticism...

methos.gif

^LOL - I thought a gentleman never told?

oops - looks like I've lost the lovely cigar-smoking nymph... she was supposed to be a pressy for the guys (and gals who like nekkid chicks too) :(

I know; :(

I'll try and relocate the file - but it's a bit naughty and I may have to wait til later as it was a snow day, which means big eyes have been around all day....

curiousa2z said:
I know; :(

I'll try and relocate the file - but it's a bit naughty and I may have to wait til later as it was a snow day, which means big eyes have been around all day....

pHOTOBUCKET is really anal that way. They will delete acounts with out notice for linking to hosted "questionable" photos.

so that's what happened to that pic! I wondered.
and I found the image just surfing around and can't re-locate it...evn trying the various...applicable.... "search" words... :(

^OK, you wanna know the scary thing about this? We kinda look alike. kinda...

It must be the germanic blood flowing in our veins.

Oh, and no one said shit about my art.

Screw you guys! WAH!

[somewhat appeased]Thank you.[/somewhat appeased]

I realize it was pretty "dark". Here's the original:

fetishgear.jpg

And yes, the nips are supposed to look like that. The vinyl mashes 'em up in a weird place.