Need a list of WF rep warriors

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
If Sokar manages to give me any red pips, I'm gone!

(That was a lie, you lurking idiot. Look at my rep here and tell me if I care. :D)

Lurking?? I've been posting here since 2002 noob. :p

Neg repping is a troll like any other and like any other troll, once you bite they got you. Try and caveat it all you want, but the fact is it bugs you on some level so here comes the butthurt....and for those who really don't care, the lulz. :lol:

Weevil

Repcabals and rep wars are attempted trolls? It seems like a lot of work. I can understand some competition, like trying to get Arcade trophies, but have a hard time picturing it as an honest-to-goodness troll. Are you sure the occasional meltdowns aren't a bonus? I call shenanigans.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Repcabals and rep wars are attempted trolls? It seems like a lot of work. I can understand some competition, like trying to get Arcade trophies, but have a hard time picturing it as an honest-to-goodness troll. Are you sure the occasional meltdowns aren't a bonus? I call shenanigans.

You are not that short-sighted.

Look at the whining on both sides and tell me again it isn't a method of trolling. :lol:

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
It isn't.

NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG --

ZOMG SOMEONE NEGGED ME WAAAAHHH!!!

:meh:

Weevil

You are not that short-sighted.

Look at the whining on both sides and tell me again it isn't a method of trolling. :lol:
For some, maybe, but it boils down to intent.