Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Advice? Ask Morrhigan.

OK. If you are legally seperated and have a girlfriend, if you have sex with your still legal wife, are you cheating on your girlfriend?

DarthSikle said:
OK. If you are legally seperated and have a girlfriend, if you have sex with your still legal wife, are you cheating on your girlfriend?

That depends. If your girlfriend has a reasonable expectation of fidelity, then yes, you're cheating on her. If, however, she knows that you still do the wild thing with your wife and doesn't mind, then no, it isn't.

You can't improve on perfection. :D

Although... I'd love to see the word "felch" auto-edited out of all posts. Because, ewwwww.

My trophy wife says she feels like she's "trapped in a cage;" how do I remedy this?

Slke cghhtopw clkwoe owi d lwkeh lskd lw lkwehajths wlkeh. Wlksdhoiower, cp sowlkeh ehm lawkjr woi lcamng, dh lskoirt cnoiwer lkdoxnhl doiheaw. Pmnoxcgew qowieh... rswpqsl ou cpoi lk zplke npoqizpok.