Need help from a gay person

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
So I don't know any gay people to ask so I was wondering if there's someone here who can help me out.

I need someone to have a look at Mike (The Situation) from Jersey Shore and let me know what you think.

I'm a garden veriety MWM so my gaydar is fair to shitty. The best I can do is speculate or hunch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gear

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't watch Jersey Shore, but I keep reading online that he vehemently denies any hint of gayness on his part.

After seeing him on Dancing with the Stars, and observing how generally dim-witted and douchey he is, I would say that if he is a deeply closeted gay, he should stay in there. An "out" Situation is still the same dim-witted douche, only in better clothes.

Now if only The Rock and Vin Diesel would come out, then we'd really have something to talk about.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I immediately mentioned The Rock and VD to my wife in the context of this thread -

She said "Yep".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Could be. But Seann William Scott also seems like the kind of guy who is straight but ultimately doesn't care what he's sticking it in, as long as it's wet.

Kind of an evolved sensibility in a way. Also dirty-dick douchey though.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How bizarre that I had this exact conversation almost word for word with a girl who is enamored of Vin Deisel and was highly offended that I suggested he set off my gaydar big time. Swear to god, it was last night. I don't think the other guys came up by name, but big, douchey muscular guys with tribal tattoos and an unnatural obsession with personal appearance were discussed.