Never Mind The Buzzcocks back tonight...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But Simon Amstell's gone and it's guest hosts now. Which I don't think really suits Buzzcocks, it needs a permanent host like Amstell or Lamarr. MAYBE if it was GOOD guest hosts...but the first is James "CUNT" Corden, who is a cunt. He's a cunt. So that's not good. And Bill Bailey's gone as well, replaced by Noel Fielding (who HAS grown on me, but I'd rather he was replacing Phil Jupitas who only speaks like once an episode.)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Amstell is gone? Yeah, that really doesn't appeal to me especially when coupled with the departure of Bailey.

I am a huge Noel Fielding fan and think he's brilliant and no doubt he will be good but going the guest presenter route is fucking lame and Cordon is the lamest of them all.

Blah, I'll watch it but it doesn't sound very good.

whisky

Boobie inspector
James Cordon isn't even good in his own programs, never mind anyone elses, plus the fact that he is ploughing Sheridan Smith is even more annoying

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
LOL I'M FAT *FART*

AHAHAHAH!

NOW WATCH ME FEIGN SHOCK AND SURPRISE B?Y MAKING MY VOICE ALL HIGH!

AHAHAHA!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was excited when I noticed it was back in today's tv listings, until I saw who was hosting the first one. Not gonna watch it OUT OF PROTEST.

CaptainWacky

Ended up watching most of it because the Al Sharpton stuff on RAW was boring. Noel Fielding was definitely the best thing about it. The "kooky" singer with the stupid outfit was kind of amusing too (in a "she's an idiot" way.)

But FUCKING CORDEN is unberable with that REALLY LOUD laugh he does after every funny remark and the clapping and in the intros round where EVERYTIME they played the real song he mimed along to it and pretended he was playing the intruments with a stupid smug look on his smug face...FUCK OFF. At least he's not permanent...

CaptainWacky

They actually had fucking Fearne Cotton as a guest tonight. Simon must be rolling over in his grave.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Simon would have torn her to pieces! Was still actually quite good, though. Shame that little comedian didn't say much, he's pretty funny.

CaptainWacky

Frank SKinner is actually quite funny unlike the usual trendy young twats they've been having.