New BSG spinoff? MAYBE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
http://www.televisionaryblog.com/2010/03/channel-surfing-syfy-eyes-bsg-spin-off.html

Syfy is said to be exploring the possibility of spinning off its Battlestar Galactica franchise once more and is said to be developing another spin-off series--besides for the currently airing Caprica--that would this time be set in space. "We're looking for other ways to spin off Battlestar beyond Caprica," Syfy's Mark Stern told The Hollywood Reporter. "That world is so rich. We're sitting down with (executive producer) Ron Moore and his team. It would not necessarily be a traditional series." No other details were available. The cabler also ordered a 90-minute pilot for drama Three Inches, from writer Harley Peyton and executive producer Bob Cooper. Project, from Fox Television Studios, revolves around a slacker who can move objects three inches with his mind and who teams up with other people who have useless superpowers. (Hollywood Reporter)

Caprica is a winner so far, but can they keep spinning off BSG spinoffs and keep the quality up there?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A series about the cylons travelling the universe in their basestar...doing stuff?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
As much as I love the BSG universe, I'm really against this idea. Trek (and CSI and L&O, I suppose) has shown us that while it's possible to have two successful spin-offs running simultaneously, it's really better not to.

I like the idea of that Three Inches show, though.

CaptainWacky

With Skulls!

CaptainWacky

Wanking huge mechanical cocks.

CaptainWacky

It's basically all we know about his character.

CaptainWacky

Starbuck shot him that one time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe it'll be all about the Ship of Lights and WHY IT NEVER SHOWED UP.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Odama Rama,

Tracking the early years of Odama's grandfather where the first part computerised household devices were brought in. Lots of jokes about computerised toasters that actually toast bread and much intrigue around "Wouldn't it be wierd if we had robots to do this for us"

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Odama Rama,

Tracking the early years of Odama's grandfather where the first part computerised household devices were brought in. Lots of jokes about computerised toasters that actually toast bread and much intrigue around "Wouldn't it be wierd if we had robots to do this for us"

SAUSAGEMAN

517gk9.jpg