New Doctor Who companion ANNOUNCED

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She seems like a good choice from what we can tell so far. I watched some of the Kevin Bishop show but don't remember her from it.

Of course, if RTD was still in charge we'd be getting hints throughout the series that would culminate in an overly dramatic reveal in the finale that she was actually Donna as a youngster, who could only get back to the doctor by being her past self or some shit. Then this nice actress would disappear and be replaced by Catherine Tate.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
While I'm glad she's a relitive unknown and not one of the god awful csting choices the tabloids have been spouting, it would be nice to have some older people in the TARDIS now that the Doctor is so young. We need another Ian and Barbera.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I like her, of course she'll probably only be in it a year, but then so might the doctor.

CaptainWacky

Well they haven't said that there WON'T be more than one companion so maybe there'll be a seventy year old snooty butler too.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well as long as she doesn't fall madly in love with The Doctor for some reason.

Of course the best thing about be if she's from around the 1770's and is actually Jamie's daughter and Frazer Hines has a guest role DO IT MOFFATT IT ALL WORKS IN CANON.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I thought the title of this thread was New Doctor Who complaint ANNOUNCED. lol

CaptainWacky

There are no new Doctor Who complaints, just "FUCKING RTD!"

CaptainWacky

I assume that last pic isn't from Doctor Who.

Pale, isn't she? ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why are they both so young? Why couldn't they cast Martin Clunes & Leslie Ash? WHY?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or Richard Wilson with a wig, like in Merlin and... the other show that shall not be named.

I know he's been in it before but STILL.

CaptainWacky

OR BERNARD CRIBBINS IN A BOWTIE

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHQ]CMOP2VHA9BI[/YOUTUBEHQ]

[YOUTUBEHQ]Irlc6uqUR04[/YOUTUBEHQ]

CaptainWacky

WHY would Doctor Who Monthly photoshop a jacket onto her?

I mean, what's the point!?

CaptainWacky

Because she isn't wearing it in the previously released pics and it looks weird.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well they get them to wear all sorts of crap when they do a photoshoot. There's probably one where she's dressed as a giant fly, or something retarded like that.

CaptainWacky

I JUST THINK IT LOOKS WEIRD, OAKY