New Doctor Who companion

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Looks suitably diverse, if Earth centric (with the money they must have thrown at them now you'd think they'd be able to go to more exotic planets). The arctic and wild west locations are a surprise. And it looks like they go to ancient Egypt too.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
To be fair, they've only been filming about a month which is why there only seems to be footage from mostly one episode.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
AMERICANS LIKE GUNS?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dont know if Eggs ever reads this thread, but one episode is rumoured to film in new york, and since they tend to film all the outdoor stuff first, this could be happening very soon.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Also, apparently her tits nearly fell out last night at the titanic premier.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's quite an array of Daleks. I don't really like them as enemies, though. None of their episodes strike me as having much depth to them. I prefer the bad guys who can be reasoned with, and who have a good reason to want to kill everyone.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well the Daleks' reason to kill everyone was to simply because they hate anything that isn't a Dalek, in a Nazi-like racial purity thing.

Which over time sort of got filtered down into "Daleks kill people because they are bad things".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]tJSQFzw1pEE[/YOUTUBE]

whisky

Boobie inspector
4754.imgcache.jpg

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
S'pretty cool.

Speculating on plot details at this point is pretty stupid but considering that's a black-domed 60's Dalek it's possible that they're going back to Skaro, as we only ever saw those Daleks as guards of The Emperor in The Evil of the Daleks.

But it could be literally anything, so.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Is it my imagination or is that Dalek totally scoping out her rack?

"Exterminate! EXTERMINA...Whoah! Well hel-LO there honey."

CaptainWacky

It's your imagination.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't think so, look where his eyeball thing is. She should be saying, "HEY! Genocidal mechanical would-be destroyer of all living things! EYES UP HERE!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think he's got a thing for hands.

CaptainWacky

Did we know that she's dating Robb Stark?

Because look, there's a photo of them together.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She has a "yeah, I'm going out with him, but it's you I really want" look.