New here

geedis

TK'S ORIGINAL GEEDIS

geedis

WingedWeasel said:
Are the posters here mostly women or men? or is there a good blance?

I HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT OUT YET. GOOD QUESTION. I'M USED TO POSTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS WHERE THE RATIO IS 90% MEN 2% WOMEN 8% OTHER.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
geedis said:
I HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT OUT YET. GOOD QUESTION. I'M USED TO POSTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS WHERE THE RATIO IS 90% MEN 2% WOMEN 8% OTHER.

Laker girl, VKD, Cait, Henoch, Mandi, WordInterrupted, missmanners and pixiepsycho are the most prolific female posters currently. But there's a few others that wander in once in awhile.

G

Geedis,

WingedWeasel said:
I came from another board, thought this place looked cool. Can anyone tell me where to start? What's a good place to begin? Suggestions or helpful comments for a newbie to this board?

I'd like you better if your name was Geedis.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
WingedWeasel said:
I came from another board, thought this place looked cool. Can anyone tell me where to start? What's a good place to begin? Suggestions or helpful comments for a newbie to this board?

Hi and welcome to TK. Here's your fruitbasket. Now FUCK YOU UP THE ASS WITH AN ACETYLENE ENEMA!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
geedis said:
Hi, WingedWeasel I'm new here also. i'm Geedis

I'm also from another board.

Shut up, dual!

Bergerac

WingedWeasel said:

Read all the stickies and the FAQ's and find yourself a good mentor.

Chatty

WingedWeasel said:
Sarek, I like your Siggy

It's from a Toby Keith song, titled "American Soldier"

I like it too.

I'm one of the female posters who check in once in awhile.